Louise Brealey News

Carol the Dabbler

For a few of the lines, the way Louise presented that reminded me a little of how Molly was in S1 of Sherlock. She and Benedict have been doing very well with the letters they have read.

Letters Live performance is cancelled tonight due to the big fire, but Louise Brealey has agreed to be at the front doors of the Freemasons Hall at 8:00 pm to sign anything for people.  

I liked the shot they used of Loo and Benedict on set during TEH filming. (which of course adds to the Sherlolly shipping by parts of the fandom)

Louise reads Charlotte Bronte letter on the loss of Emily.  Stick with the whole thing.  There are 5 that will play.

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-32171672

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Louise is currently on a road trip in the USA.  Yesterday she rode a bike across the Golden Gate Bridge (I'm jealous!  need to do that!).  She was accompanied by current boyfriend Ferdinand Kingsley (son of Sir Ben) whom she has been seeing for a while.

https://twitter.com/louisebrealey/status/589318521366122496

Louise is currently on a road trip in the USA.  Yesterday she rode a bike across the Golden Gate Bridge (I'm jealous!  need to do that!).  She was accompanied by current boyfriend Ferdinand Kingsley (son of Sir Ben) whom she has been seeing for a while.

https://twitter.com/louisebrealey/status/589318521366122496

I may have driven a car across.  (Wouldn't you think I'd remember for sure?  Can't afford to do much sightseeing while driving, though.)  Just looked it up -- 1.7 miles from end to end.  Sounds like a nice walk!  And there's bus service -- to/from either end.  And a cafe and a souvenir shop.  What more could a person ask?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I've heard her say that before... failure is not trying.  I can relate to that a lot.  I'm great at avoidance for fear of failure.

This is going to sound funny coming from me, but I like the shorter hair cut, I wouldn't mind if she showed up with it on our show (and I'd enjoy the look on Sherlock's face when he sees it .... "Gah, no, why won't people stop changing!!!" :smile: )

• Like 3

It depends on exactly where they pick up the story.  For continuity, they may put her in a ponytail again.  Her hair is getting shorter and shorter, though.

Slowly, quickly, it's all good. :D

That haircut looks great on her!  I saw those rehearsal pics on Tumblr when I was frantically refreshing for the Fox upfront.

...  frantically refreshing for the Fox upfront.

:wtf: does that even mean? :D