Carol the Dabbler

Louise Brealey News

I would love to see that play .....

• Like 2

The play does sound really interesting.

Sherlockology has posted their (relatively spoiler-free) review of Ms. Brealey's play (Constellations).

Maybe Loo will make an appearance in the Walking Dead next.  Lots of corpses in that show!  Plenty of other Brits already in it too.  

• Like 1

Here's a nice little bit from Letters live with Loo and Tom Hiddleston:

http://letterslive.com/letter/all-the-ladies-like-whiskers/

• Like 1

I saw this on Tumblr yesterday.  Tom's voice.  I mean, it doesn't even sound like Tom's voice.  

• Like 1

I saw this on Tumblr yesterday.  Tom's voice.  I mean, it doesn't even sound like Tom's voice.  

He does a pretty good job at the mixed Midwest-northern Kentucky accent.

Guys, I dunno how I missed this, but Loo was nominated for "Best Actress" for Containment!

http://nationalfilmawards.co.uk/nominations-for-the-national-film-awards-2016-revealed/

• Like 3

A bit belated, but ...

tumblr_o4oz1uyfbs1qkgkowo1_500.jpg

A very HAPPY BIRTHDAY today to Louise Brealey!

• Like 1

Agggh, now I really fear for Molly.... :blink:

I've seen that quote before. I think I posted it here before? Not sure why that shiuld make me more worried for Molly, Arcadia?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

I love that quote, can't wait to see Molly in the new episodes. It might be a bit of a worry if anything happens with Molly and Sherlock, if it were to precede a Molly in Danger storyline. Which, narratively, might be the only reason they'd bother addressing Molly and Sherlock at all. I get the gist from the writers (if one can believe their interviews, which, in general one probably can't) that they are out to break some hearts this season. I think killing Molly would be more heartbreaking than killing Mary, if they were going for maximum pain infliction. Just my personal opinion!

I can deal with some Sherlock Molly danger and angst.  Just as long as she comes home safe and sound in the end.  

I'm not joking that if they kill Molly or Mycroft it's gonna be hard for me not to be angry enough to quit watching.  Especially Molly.

• Like 1

I really hope Molly is safe. I do think the fact she is unique to their version of Sherlock works for her as much as against- her being non canon would make her easier to kill off, but the fact that she is something original to the Moftiss version, and a character beloved by fans, are both good reasons to keep her. Added to that, the non-canon aspect gives them so much freedom to let her do surprising things, which might be fun for the writers if they are feeling constrained by the other character's original versions (curious to see how much they follow through on that next season).

Mycroft, I think is safe because Mark must have way too much fun playing him to ever want to lose out on that.

• Like 1

Anyhow, back to something could happen between them... it's not out of the question and is no longer laughable...

andyconfetti.gif

I need a bit of happiness in my life after TWD this year, come on Mofftiss!!!

I've seen that quote before. I think I posted it here before? Not sure why that shiuld make me more worried for Molly, Arcadia?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

I guess this has sort of been answered by now ... but anytime a character wins the girl/boy of his/her dreams, I start to fear for the safety of one of them.... and the Moftisses seem just the type to break our hearts that way............. :cry:

• Like 1

I should think that if anything bad were to happen to Molly, THAT would be the script that Moffat would pen.  He seems to do better with the high emotional drama stuff.

• Like 2