The "Hijacked Thread" Thread

So sorry, but the thread is here to be hijacked! You do realise that it has potentially far-reaching consequences for the fandom as well: technically, Hartswood is producing S4 for BBC Cymru (Wales), who have been dying to go separatist since the 1970s. If Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales and Cornwall form a Gaelic Confederacy and vote to stay in the EU, then Auntie Beeb may not be able to broadcast the episodes come January because they will be tied up in legal disputes. Thank God for PBS, at least the American cousins will eventually get to watch it. All the rest is up in the air. And in an era of globalisation, going it alone is a bit not good.

Apparently it will be 2 years minimum for the full effect of the Brexit vote so it's less likely to affect S4 of Sherlock but could affect future series of Sherlock after that.

As for the trapdoor dear johnspec, it wasn't me.  I had a cage set up underneath to catch anyone who would fall through.  If the cage was not there, then someone else moved it.

darn it people now i need to go crazy with firing 1000 lazer shots from my lazer shotgun. starting with VBS and CAMPer! *shoots both CAMPer and VBS*

CAMPer jumps out of the way while holding up a mirror so the laser bounces off and reflects back at a precise angle hitting some nearby boxes.

OW!!! It turns out those were the very boxes Arcadia was hiding in. She limps to the infirmary.

• Like 1

darn mirrors wait didn't i destroy all of the mirrors. and Arcadia your not getting the lazers some others are. 

Sorry, you didn't get my pocket mirror. And why shoot at me as I was helping you not trying to get in your way?

well at least VBS is going to be hit and plus there is a bomb on you CAMPer.

Lovely, that means you won't get a piece of the delicious German chocolate, chocolate chip cake made with dark chocolate, 5 flavored chocolate ice cream, chocolate pudding drizzled in chocolate sauce and melted dark chocolate along with some good chocolate frosting (a la mode of course).  It was the extra large replacement cake.

Arcadia suddenly feels better. "Did someone mention cake?"

Yes, but it is to be shared. So if I have a bomb strapped to me, no one can have the cake as it will be blown to bits.

I don't know about politic, my gut feeling it could be good in the long term, although 'good' doesn't always necessary mean positive, it could be beneficial for only some that have more power.

*look around*

No cheesecake, can't take too much chocolate. That's it, I'm outta here.

(Demolish wall, leap over cage and walk out).

• Like 1

I forgot to mention the chocolate cheesecake part of the cake concoction.  I tend to do crazy stuff with my desserts.  They can be elaborate of sorts.

ok VBS i'm coming after you. *get's lazer cannon to harm VBS majorly*

I thought it was $29.99 with compounding interest at a rate of 6.875% per second on the then current total.  (have fun figuring/writing out that equation as I don't remember what such equation would look like)

Excuse me, pardon me, the interest rate is not 6.875%.  It is 75.689% per second (essentially constant compounding interest and I found the formula: A=P*e^(r*t)  where A=final amount, P=principle, e=the natural logarithm (the constant), r=interest rate, & t=total amount of time in years the interest is compounding constantly) 

Just be glad it's imaginary money as the total would be more than double after 1 year and nearly 50 times the amount in 5 years.