The "Hijacked Thread" Thread

Somewhere into rubber oblivion.

It became invisible ;)

How about like the Cheshire Cat, it comes and goes as it pleases.

• Like 1

Maybe they return when no one's looking and then disappear right away.

• Like 1

Yep exactly :D

I bet you guys have put a wireless webcam inside your refrigerator, just see whether the light really goes out!

• Like 2

If I could afford one then maybe, but I bump the switch with my arm so many times the way it is that I know it does.

So I participate in NaNoWriMo every November (4th year) & this year's NaNo is a Sherlock inspired non-fanfic that I realize has a slight series 5 Doctor Who (Matt Smith) influence as well (the episode where they almost freeze and Toby Jones plays the bad guy).

At least you're a teenager Bendy so you don't have to type 50k like the adults unless you want to.

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Not sure but maybe it comes close to the number of pickled peppers picked when peter piper picked a peck of pickled peppers ;):D

• Like 1

It stands for national novel writing month. You basically rewrite a novel during November. As an adult, your goal is 50k words in 30 days (1,667 per day). As a student, the goal can vary but the default is 30k. It's fun and somewhat crazy. I am way behind this year. And it doesn't bother me. Also there are people all over the world who participate and you choose what you write about.

It stands for national novel writing month. You basically rewrite a novel during November. As an adult, your goal is 50k words in 30 days (1,667 per day). As a student, the goal can vary but the default is 30k. It's fun and somewhat crazy. I am way behind this year. And it doesn't bother me. Also there are people all over the world who participate and you choose what you write about.

What do you mean by "rewrite" a novel? Do you take one that already exists and write your own version of it?

I was thinking about hijacking this conversation but I'm too interested in the answer.

• Like 1

Rewrite should be write. Made a typo & didn't catch it.

You create your own novel can be anything including fanfic.