Quiz - Name the episode based on BC's expression!

sherlockandjohn

Found this quiz on RadioTimes.com. "Can you name the Sherlock episode, just from Benedict Cumberbatch's expression?"

This is going to be fun B)

Can't believe I didn't get no. 3. Such an iconic scene, too!

Well, got 13 out of 15. Missed no. 12 as well. And, I admit, no. 8 was a lucky guess.

I didn't get 8, 12 and 13. 

And for 13, I'm still not sure when we get to see that shot.

I could only think of the scene when he stopps the motorbike in front of 221B, but I'm not sure at all. Could anyone help?

God, I got only 9 out of 15. That's really embarrassing. :embarrassed: Now I have to watch all nine episodes again. 

And yes, Schlauer Fuchs, that is the scene :)

• Like 1

I managed to miss 2, 3, 7, 11, and 13 (even after reading the spoiler).

I didn't get 8, 12 and 13. 

And for 13, I'm still not sure when we get to see that shot.

I could only think of the scene when he stopps the motorbike in front of 221B, but I'm not sure at all. Could anyone help?

Yes, you're right, although I kind of think it's from a different angle.

I missed 2, 8 & 12. I'm such a failure. :P

I got only 8 out of the 15 --  3, 5, 7, 9 (obvious!), 10, 13, 14, and 15 (again, obvious).  I should have gotten 6 but clicked before I had finished thinking, but then again some of my hits were just lucky educated guesses -- and on the other other hand, there were some that I narrowed down to two episodes, then guessed wrong.

And several I got due to clues other than Sherlock's expression -- John's hair, the lighting, the boo-boo on Sherlock's cheek, the pose.  But hey, a clue is a clue!

For me, I got 12/15, but that was because I was clicking too fast on one picture and missed the answer by five pixels.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Am mortified but I only got 9 out of 15. In my defence, I've only seen the episodes 1.5 times (the second viewing was more like listening as I was putting data into the computer simultaneously). I'm now doing a proper re-viewing and will hopefully get better

Am mortified but I only got 9 out of 15. In my defence, I've only seen the episodes 1.5 times (the second viewing was more like listening as I was putting data into the computer simultaneously). I'm now doing a proper re-viewing and will hopefully get better

Wow, you got 9 out of 15 after only having watched the episodes 1.5 times? You must have the memory of an elephant!

Love your avatar, by the way. Been there - it's a gorgeous place.

To be honest, most of it was based on how young/old Benedict looked, lol.

That's called deduction -- perfectly legit around here!

I based some of my answers on John's hair, but you still beat me.

• 2 months later...

Wonderful little concept, got 13/15 but the thing does not let me share on Facebook and I don'like Twitter, so will simply pester my fellow members here!

• Like 1

Forgot all about this, so I took it again. Missed the same ones. :lol:

• Like 2

Forgot all about this, so I took it again. Missed the same ones. :lol:

At least you're consistent.

• Like 1

You see, but you do not observe! :tongue:

Exactly the reason I didn't score a perfect 15, missed the one at the reception, and the other in the Blind Banker, darn it!

Wherever Carol, Arcadia and smpfco lead, I tend to follow! Got 14/15 but like inge above could not share on Facebook! Interesting! Have Radio Times editors disabled the link or what?

• Like 1

Wonderful little concept, got 13/15 but the thing does not let me share on Facebook and I don'like Twitter, so will simply pester my fellow members here!

Wherever Carol, Arcadia and smpfco lead, I tend to follow! Got 14/15 but like inge above could not share on Facebook! Interesting! Have Radio Times editors disabled the link or what?

You're right, the Facebook link at the top appears to be broken. The two at the bottom (just above and below the comments) seem to be working fine, though.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...