Holiday-Special News ("Abominable Bride")

sittything

His hair seems to be shaven to an even shorter crop than it was when he arrived on set by the way :-O

Maybe, maybe. However Ben looks like Khan O_o

He does look like Khan b/c of the hair.  :(  I'm a bit sad...

His hair seems to be shaven to an even shorter crop than it was when he arrived on set by the way :-O

Maybe, maybe. However Ben looks like Khan O_o

He does look like Khan b/c of the hair.  :(  I'm a bit sad...

I really hope that curls will appear during the Xmas special. I would like it to be a costume party or something like that

New Martin photo from twitter. Yep. Moustache.

B6ravAJIMAEW26h.jpg

That's just truly unfortunate.  lol

Loo's been spotted arriving per Twitter but no pics that I've seen yet.

Some people think that this is Loo, but I dont think so

B6rXhI4IYAApFXm.jpg

Really?  I don't really see it initially...maybe if I stare at it long enough... is it people?  I dunno...

Also, Mark:

tumblr_nhrka8nNQr1so75jpo1_1280.jpg

• Like 1

Honestly, I wish I could watch Hearse with the moustache photoshopped off because it's just so distractingly ugly (while Martin Freeman is acting his socks off, all I can stare at is the caterpillar). And now they're doing it again? The world is a cruel place for Johnlovers :(

Also, I really really really prefer Benedict with black curls so whip out those wigs please! :D

Still very excited it's actually happening, though.

• Like 1

No photos, but someone reported Rupert is there too in Victorian garb.  Also heard Andrew Scott, but no pics of him either that I've seen. 

ETA:  Rupert seems to be more confirmed that Andrew?  Some stuff says Andrew has been seen, others say no.  So take that as you will.

So what's up with all the Victorian garb?  How are they going to work this into the story?

I've just posted an idea here.

I expect to reach my positive quotas before too long because of all these setlock pics among other things ;)

• Like 2

I wanna see Loo! I really don't think that one Victorian lady is her...

I agree, that woman that was pictured doesn't have quite the right face shape for Loo.

Yes she could.  I had forgotten the setting of the other show she was on.

Part of me wishes I hadn't seen a non-curled Sherlock, but at the same time, I can't not look for info re: filming!! I wish it wasn't so easy to find, but I feel I also now need 11 months to prepare myself for the lack of curls  :(

New Martin photo from twitter. Yep. Moustache.

B6ravAJIMAEW26h.jpg

I think I actually like this mustache, though I can't say for sure from just a few still photos.  I definitely like it better than his "Empty Hearse" caterpillar.  I think it's the combination of the longer mustache and the combed-back hair that makes the difference -- kind of a traditional-Watson look.  (But I probably still prefer John clean-shaven with his hair combed somewhat forward.)

• Like 1

I wanna see Loo!  I really don't think that one Victorian lady is her...

Doesn't look like her, no. Doesn't look like any actor I've seen before. Unless it's Irene Adler? But it doesn't really look like Lara Pulver's face, either. A mystery! The first mystery for the next series. Lovely!