If John and Sherlock parented Baby Watson at 221B

sfmpco

That pic is perfect JP

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Dang it... giggled and coughed again.  

Well, I have this image of Sherlock reading to the baby.  Same little story every night...but he reads it in different languages to help the kid become multi-lingual.  

• Like 2

Sherlock teaches Baby Watson all of the Latin forms of the various scientific terms including all of the plants and animals common to the UK and any that would be good for disabling a baddie.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Sherlock teaches the baby how to insult Mycroft and make it sound like a compliment to the average listener.

• Like 4

Not a difficult feat at all! Sherlock decides that the best way for a lady to do it is to imitate the prose style of Jane Austen and Benjamin Disraeli, so he coaches the hapless infant by reading out the relevant snippets from their collected works, copies of which are right in his bookcase next to the desk. Little Sheralyn gurgles with delight when he stresses the point of a gentleman's weakness for beauty leading him to marry a very stupid woman , while he inwardly cringes at the thought of how smart and manipulative the little girl's mother actually is, as he dare not think of ''Mary' in the past tense just yet!

P.S. Anybody interested in how Sherlock and John deal with a real, live baby, admittedly not Dr Watson's daughter, had better watch the British/Polish co-production of Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson Episode 2, The Nursemaids of Baker Street! The baby is a she, but in the end the mother says that they will name their second child either John or Sherlock, and the end dialogue could be a light-hearted repeat of the airport scene.

• Like 2

PS: What was the baby's name? I couldn't make this out.

There's no official name but Elizabeth Marie Sheralyn Watson is in 1 fan fic series & I like Sheralyn so I've used it on here.

• Like 1

oh yes, I like that fanfic name for the baby!  LOL

Of course you would.  You created it as far as I know. ;)

• Like 2