J.P.

Silly Captions Thread

That link was to an official WB Studios YouTube page -- maybe they restrict viewing to the US?  Here's pretty much the same scene on another YouTube page.  (And if that doesn't work for you, then I'm out of ideas.)

Now it worked! good2.gif

• Like 1

tumblr_lyf24g9CYt1r22xwno2_r1_1280.jpg

"I'll just walk away."

"... That was my line in 'A Scandal in Belgravia!'"

• Like 1

That link was to an official WB Studios YouTube page -- maybe they restrict viewing to the US?  Here's pretty much the same scene on another YouTube page.  (And if that doesn't work for you, then I'm out of ideas.)

Now it worked! good2.gif

So -- do you get the joke now?  (Or have you forgotten what it was?  :D  )

• Like 1

tumblr_lyf24g9CYt1r22xwno2_r1_1280.jpg

on my computer screen, the picture looks more square and the boys stretched slightly as if they have been through Wonka's Taffy Pulling Machine :)

• Like 1

:lol2: I know, Camper! I wanted to change it, but didn't know how. I think the file was too big...

:lol2: I know, Camper! I wanted to change it, but didn't know how. I think the file was too big...

It shows up right on my phone so we don't have the taffy pull look if that's any consolation.

From the Sherlockians FB page:

post-1617-0-50308100-1427845439_thumb.jpg

Benedict to person he's showing the pictures to:  "Here are some of my more stellar behind the scenes moments.  We have 'my imitation of a cross-eyed sea turtle or was it a dinosaur', the 're-creation of my Smaug audition because everyone at Sherlock wanted to see it after I got cast', there's the 'I found the offending smell look', then there's 'Uh f... as I realized I made an error going around the track all those times', my 'Pierce Brosnan-Dennis Quaid mashup', me going 'meh', and in this one I was like ' :wtf: with this picture in the paper as it wasn't even me as the creature let alone Victor Frankenstein yet it was supposed to be for that play', the 'What is that smell and where is it?', and finally 'what you couldn't see was my shadow puppet where I was making a dinosaur with my hands as I was doing a dino call'.  Most interesting don't you think?"  (goes the standard LtoR top down)

(If you can figure out what each shot is from, kudos to you.  I think I have most of them figured out.)

ETA: Realized I forgot one in there.  Oops.  Definitely not as observant as Sherlock when I posted this several minutes back

• Like 2

WT2M87.jpg

WHERE ARE MY EASTER EGGS!

Who ate the ears off my chocolate bunny? (Sherlock in too much of a rage at the immediate moment to deduce the culprit as everyone is eating they same type of chocolate.)

Just found this:

It is screeming for captions, but I cannot make any at the moment. Maybe I will dream of one.

aag7bsed.jpg

• Like 1

(Frames 1-3) We have the initial mock storm trooper costume. (Frames 4-6) He flips up the "mask" to look at his dining partner as she tells him about potential paparazzi & the mask starts to fall back down as he makes a casual glance in the indicated direction. (Frame 7-8) He alters the storm trooper look and does a thumbs up for the camera before (Frame 9) removing the get up for a good laugh.

aag7bsed.jpg

The first rehearsal for the new stage version of "The Mummy" revealed that the costume budget definitely needs a raise.

• Like 1

WT2M87.jpg

Who ate my choco nose!

These are LOW TAR cigarettes!!!!

This is an apparent screencap from "Reichenbach" that I came across during a Google search:

sher51.jpg?w=1024

My caption is "Lions and tigers and bears, oh my!"

I'm sitting here trying to figure out which one is the Scarecrow, and which one is the Tin Man. And where's Toto?

How about this?

Sherlock as Tin Man, for reasons already cited (no heart), Molly as the Cowardly Lion, and John as the Scarecrow because the only thing he has to fear is a lighted match (especially in the hands of CAM's henchmen....)

• Like 1

How about this?...John as the Scarecrow ....

If he only had a brain .... (runs and hides before Carol the D. reads this... ) :tongue:

• Like 1

That is brilliant JP

lblqwfa7.jpg

Sherlock AU: What Sherlock was doing when he first met John... Or it could be Sherlock's expression the first time he met Lestrade (since we're never told how that happened).

Caption this please  (and I'm not sure if johnspec has seen this on FB yet)

post-1617-0-04738400-1445136528_thumb.jpg

Caption this please  (and I'm not sure if johnspec has seen this on FB yet)

attachicon.gifjohnspec 10-16.jpg

fries that are steak

post-1617-0-04738400-1445136528_thumb.jpg

Quick, if we hide under this french fry my mom won't see us.

• Like 1