Moriarty and The Woman

Yusree

Hello Guys,

i'm from Malaysia, nice to meet you guys

sorry my English is not good,,,but i try my best

Moriarty

he is dead, i'm sure of it and i think they have give us a clue on what will happened in season 4

the first episode of season three, Sherlock said that he try to shutdown Moriarty crime organization and it "almost" done

i think in end of the season 3 is only the members of Moriarty crime organization members try to get revenge on Sherlock

The Woman

Damn.....i love "The woman"

i never see Lara Pulver as beautiful and sexy woman before but seeing her as "The Woman" really make me fall in love

No kiss, no sex, no to obvious nudity but still "A Scandal In Belgravia" is the most romantic drama i have ever see

i hope they bring back "The Woman" character in season 4.....i love to see her flirting with Sherlock once more time.......ahhhhhhhh!!!  :adler:

• Like 3

Welcome, Yusree, I think your English is just fine! And I agree with you about Moriarty .... dead! :)

:welcome:

• Like 1

Hi Yusree ^^. Nooo..... I hope that 'Moriarty' is a title for the head of certain criminal empire instead of Jim's surname xp

• Like 1

Hi Yusree ^^. Nooo..... I hope that 'Moriarty' is a title for the head of certain criminal empire instead of Jim's surname xp

Wow, that was a very good idea

• Like 1

Ahaha... XD All loose ends from Sherlock's cases up to series 3 are bound to catch up with him sooner or later.

• Like 1

Ahaha... XD All loose ends from Sherlock's cases up to series 3 are bound to catch up with him sooner or later.

They most likely are.  Now will Moftiss address those loose ends...Maybe some of them.

• Like 2

is "The Woman" will make a come back???? I really really hope so

Ahhhhhh...... :adler:

Well... she's still alive, perhaps we would see her again. Meanwhile, there is a poll that might be fit with your interest. http://www.sherlockforum.com/forum/topic/2774-which-female-characters-turn-you-on-the-most/;)

Well... she's still alive, perhaps we would see her again. Meanwhile, there is a poll that might be fit with your interest. http://www.sherlockforum.com/forum/topic/2774-which-female-characters-turn-you-on-the-most/ ;)

Thanks for the info.....ahhhhhh :adler:

• 4 weeks later...

Here's a few theories I've been working on from http://www.sherlockforum.com/forum/topic/1458-they-did-shoot-fake-scenes-to-throw-us-off/page-2

1. Jim "somehow" faked being shot in the head
  2. Jim survived and "somehow" survived being shot in the head
  3. Jim didn't survive and this "did you miss me" guy is just a copycat pretending to be Jim (either because Jim asked him to in the event of Jim's death or not)
  4. Jim didn't survive and this "did you miss me" guy is the brother/cousin/sister of Jim. (Sherlock has a brother, why can't Jim? -Except it's not in the cannon, but neither is Jim's return

As you can see my theories 3 & 4 are very similar to yours Yusree!

• Like 1