Sign in to follow this  
221bbakerstreet_

Actors Spouses

Thought I'd start a thread to talk about Sherlocl actors spouses! Whether it be Sophie Hunter, Amanda Abbington, Ian Hallard, or others! We could share our favorite photos of them and talk about them :) (preferably not hateful things) So yeah! Let's get talking :)

Very, very preferably not hateful things :P. Seriously, this is a topic that can go wrong in oh so many ways, so do please avoid them all if you can :smile:. Oh, and as for photos, pretty please no paparazzi shots, okay? I know that, for one, Martin Freeman and Amanda Abbington try to keep their children out of the fray, so walk with care and discretion.

• Like 4

Very, very preferably not hateful things :P. Seriously, this is a topic that can go wrong in oh so many ways, so do please avoid them all if you can :smile:. Oh, and as for photos, pretty please no paparazzi shots, okay? I know that, for one, Martin Freeman and Amanda Abbington try to keep their children out of the fray, so walk with care and discretion.

Of course :)

• Like 1

I love that picture of her.

:lol: That first one deserves a funny caption ... too bad I'm no good at thinking those up!

:lol: That first one deserves a funny caption ... too bad I'm no good at thinking those up!

Thought of a cute caption:

He's her hedgehog and she's his bunny ❤️

• Like 2

Rupert Graves & family.....

tumblr_mwfai9YXAE1s78fdfo1_500.jpg

• Like 4