What Would Sherlock Do?

Hey guys!

So, since I've spent some time on this forum and I'm feeling very comfortable over here, I thought I could post a new topic myself. I hope you guys like it.

I really love the way Mark and Steven re-wrote every little detail of original Sherlock Holmes books. I've often heard them say that they thought to themselves: "What would Sherlock do? How would he handle this kind of situations in the present day society?" So, I thought it would be kinda funny to do the exact same. What would Sherlock do in the situations you have to deal with on a everyday basis? Maybe we can throw in our own experience (getting to know each other a bit more!) and describe what you think he would do. 

I think Steven and Mark did this in a very clever way. I'm very excited to find out if we know Sherlock well enough to do this ourselves. 

ps. I'm not sure if we already have a topic like this one... If we do, don't hate me! 

AR7sJsV.gif

• Like 7

I like this idea; will have to think about this for a bit.

Glad you're feeling comfortable here. It's a fun place, isn't it?

Okay, I like this idea too. Although, lazy sod that I am, I think I'd rather throw the situation out there, then sit back and see how YOU lot think Sherlock would deal with it .... :smile:

Okay, um, so how about ... what would Sherlock do if he got trapped in a stuck elevator? With someone's claustrophobic grandmother?

• Like 3

I think he will go to his Mind Palace and play catch with Redbeard.

And he will call her Mrs.grandHudson, please shut up.

But Sherlock is actually a sweet guy, I think it's possible that he will find a smart way to calm her down and being very sweet to her, maybe bring her to a tour together in MP.

But most of all, being Sherlock, briliant and agile, he will get out of the situation in 38 seconds. :lol:

Wait.. how does it work here? Should I propose a scenario too?

Not our everyday life situation, but I still want to know what would Sherlock do if someone put all his Belfast coats together and pee on it.

• Like 2

I think he would become absolutely monstrous! :rofl:

• Like 1

Oh, gah, that means I have to come up with another one, doesn't it?

What would Sherlock do to entertain himself during a power outage?

• Like 1

I think he wouldn't mind since he doesn't watch tv and so on. I think he would be happy and running around the appartment opening up every little compartment, trying to find some stuff for an experiment. Then he would probably run out and try an experiment he wanted to do for a long time, knowing that the camera's aren't working now. He would probably leave John wondering "WHAT?!" again.

What would Sherlock do if he was cut off in traffic by someone (or just driving a car)?

• Like 1

Unless Sherlock was on an important mission, he'd follow the car then deduce the heck out of the driver about their bad driving among other things and even call in Lestrade if he thought it necessary. If he couldn't follow the car, I think he'd call Lestrade to take care of it.

What would Sherlock do if Molly no longer worked in the medical field?

• Like 1

Pout...a lot....then try to manipulate her back.

Would not surprise me if he did and I'd expect the pathology staff at St. Bart's contacting her when he wasn't around begging her to come back because he was being so annoying.

• Like 4

If Fox doesn't mind, I'll suggest one for her....

What would Sherlock do if he saw a mouse in his bedroom?

• Like 1

Try to catch it as a science experiment then proceed to keep it for more experiments.

• Like 1

What would Sherlock do if he had a kind of high fever (103-105 F)?

What would Sherlock do if he had a kind of high fever (103-105 F)?

Be the whiny drama queen that he is?  ;)

• Like 2

Curling on a bed / sofa, sulking and refuse to take medicine (much to John's exasperation)

• Like 2

Try to pretend he doesn't, and end up in the hospital?

• Like 1

Try to pretend he doesn't, and end up in the hospital?

Get lectured by Mycroft =))

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Start cursing Irene under his breath.

• Like 2

What will Sherlock do if there's a health & safety inspector come unannounced to 221b? :D

• Like 1

Deduce him to the point that he passes the flat so as not to deal with the wrath of Sherlock later.

• Like 2