Let's Play Deductions!

Thanks, I did miss it. Although I can't say it helps much. :p

Egad, I can't think of anything. Uhhh ... If I gripped one of those tubes with my hand, would it squish? Or burn my hand?

Egad, I can't think of anything. Uhhh ... If I gripped one of those tubes with my hand, would it squish? Or burn my hand?

Good questions. I don't think it'd burn your hand.

And depends on different stages, on one stage you would squish it while on another you wouldn't.

Yeah, that's what I'm going for, is it going from more liquid to more solid. So in the top picture, is it more solid? And it looks like it's shaped like planks of wood, but the picture's so fuzzy ( <_<) that it's hard to be sure.

Is it, in fact, artificial wood?

Oh, wait ... is it real wood, being made into paper?

In a way, I guess you can say that it's going from more liquid to more solid. So yes, the top picture could be considered more solid.

But it's not wood or artificial wood.

Maybe there is a reason why the first picture looks fuzzy. It was cropped smaller but not too significant compared to the other two (so in term of pixel they are quite compatible). But the reason is not because it is moving though.

Aha, thanks ... I did think they were moving, like on a conveyor belt. And it looks like a lot of planks of ...something. Is that correct?

Plastic?

Not planks.

Not sure which part you are guessing as plastic, answer: most probably not.

• Like 1

I hope it's not too easy..

What product do we expect from these..

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

moving this over here so we can maybe try to figure it out easier.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks, Camper.

Everything in the photos looks kind of soft. Is the end product kind of soft?  Is the final result the same color as the stuff we see in the photos?

Some kind of building material?

Sorry, real life gets in a way.

Yes the product is kind of soft. Final result can be in that color and can be in different colors.

The last question makes me think for a while, then I decide the answer for this one, to be precise is no.

Hope those help. :p

Something to do with furniture? In the bottom picture, that stuff on top looks like it could be some sort of lacquer or wax?

Not lacquer or wax.

Not something to do with furniture, the product that I'm asking certainly shouldn't be.

Everyday household product? Or more for industrial/commercial use?

So, it's somewhat related to building material, but not precisely, is that correct?

Everyday household product. Found in industrial and commercial usage as well, but it is veey common household item.

It is actually somewhat related to many other things, but not always in the stage they are, in regards of the question.

I've been assuming that we're looking at the raw materials that are used to make something else. Is that correct?

What is the diameter of the tubes in the middle picture, and will knowing the answer help me figure out what this is?

Is the final product a consumable? That is, something that gets used up, like, uh, furniture polish. Or is it something you keep around for awhile, like a coat hanger?

Animal, mineral or vegetable?

I've been assuming that we're looking at the raw materials that are used to make something else. Is that correct?

Correct in a way. From these pictures, there are different stages of completion, including start/raw.

What is the diameter of the tubes in the middle picture, and will knowing the answer help me figure out what this is?

The tube is probably around 2 inches. It could come in othee sizes though.

Knowing the size of course help in a way. It eliminates spaghetti at the very least :p although the option is no longer valid when I said it's not food.

Is the final product a consumable? That is, something that gets used up, like, uh, furniture polish. Or is it something you keep around for awhile, like a coat hanger?

Those are interesting example, but I get what you mean. It's something you keep around for a while.

Animal, mineral or vegetable?

:axe: these are difficult questions!

Ugh.. not animal..

Mineral...sort of?

Vegetable...not?

• 1 year later...

Hi Everyone,

I came here to try this deduction game but it's too complicated.

I don't know you are aware of it but now there is a game platform for this deduction game, I think you should check The Deducer

It could be a better alternative to play a game

• Thanks 1

Thanks, hiagaga, and welcome to Sherlock Forum!  :welcome:  I just had a quick look at the puzzle site you linked to, and it looks interesting.  Can anyone post a puzzle there?

Looks like we dropped the ball here -- a year and a half ago!  OK, VBS, if you still remember the answer, how about some more clues?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/12/2019 at 2:05 AM, Carol the Dabbler said:

Looks like we dropped the ball here -- a year and a half ago!  OK, VBS, if you still remember the answer, how about some more clues?

I would if I still remember the pictures, but I can't even see them in my own posts.

20190808-210745.jpg

• Sad 1