Let's Play Deductions!

Here's the next one:

MWFBLive.jpg

What are we trying to figure out? :smile:

He's a man, using a webcam, in a room....and 1510 people on Facebook like him? :p

What are we trying to figure out? :smile:

He's a man, using a webcam, in a room....and 1510 people on Facebook like him? :p

There are framed documents behind him on the wall. Awards, diplomas ... and it's nighttime.

The awards are a clue. Can you figure out what he does/was doing?

And the views might be a better clue than the likes.

Is he someone  who is expert in something and providing some sort of consultancy or 'ask me anything' type of chat room?

Or he is a well known podcaster who host his podcast live for some TV show recap?

The place looks proper, proper for presentation, somesort of place you intend to let public see. It may or may not reflect the actual personality but it's achievement he is proud of showcasing. Either certificates or awards.

He would be considered a professional instead of an expert in his field but is not a podcaster. And he does have quite a few fans around the world. The awards he would consider an honor but not as important as the stories he hears from the fans.

Is he

your favorite singer? :smile:

Not quite but you are on the right track.  My favorite singer looks like BJeMsWBx.png

The 2 are friends.

He would be considered a professional instead of an expert in his field but is not a podcaster. And he does have quite a few fans around the world. The awards he would consider an honor but not as important as the stories he hears from the fans.

Whaaaa...

Stories he hears from fans..

If someone famous wants to hear from fans, that means his popularity has something to do with it, but what...

He connects to fans through internet...

Is he a professional Youtuber?

Or some kind of Fantasy football host?

Edit: Oh somehow the last two posts didn't appear when I wrote this, only after I posted it appears..

favorite singer..right track..

Wait wait... does it have something to do with a class or similar?

I don't know the term.. when people connect for something they have in common, like beliefs etc?

Not a class, but similar beliefs. Not a professional youtuber or fantasy football host. Fans connect with him both online & in person (I've done both).

Nope (And yes online retreats exist).

Remember the clues that are correct so far:

• Friends with my favorite singers (think about what he might do as a profession if this is the case)
  • Hears stories from fans
  • Connects with them online & in person

No.  He's a writer but not usually of books (does have a 2-3 books).

Not an official spokesman for singer or band but himself.

Is he a preacher?

I did something awesome off my bucket today list but it clogs my brain with wind and cloud.

He's not a preacher but is a preacher's kid.  He doesn't produce music that I've seen but he does work in the music industry.

Now who would professionally:

• Work in the music industry but is not a producer
  • Be known/liked by a bunch of people (most not in the music industry)
  • Interact with those people online & in person
  • Be live on Facebook (via his phone) interacting with at least some of those people

Nope.  

If he's friends with my favorite musician, could he have the same profession as my favorite musician or not as we've covered just about everything else in the industry.

Nope even though they have toured together at least once.