Let's Play Deductions!

Nope, he has nothing to do with it other than being someone I've known for awhile and enjoying the same thing I am (aka what you need to solve).

• Like 1

Nope although it does have something to do with American football kind of.

• Like 1

Nope, too many people and an honor guard on the field for that.

Commencement or graduation parade. 4th of July, Labour Day, any kind of Memorial Day, or simply the first day of the new school year! Poor dears, if it's the last option! Too much parade ground formality!

None of the above even though it's at a school. Clues we have so far:

Related to American football

There is an honor guard on the field

think about why an honor guard would be on a football field on a non-holiday when it's not graduation (held in doors at this place) and not the 1st day of school (which was 6 weeks earlier). Why would an honor guard be in front of a large group of students on any sort of playing field on a non-holiday?

Nope, the game hasn't even started yet and they don't get state titles at this level.

Founder's Day? Retirement of the school principal, Duckburg Day, honouring the student on the little step-ladder because she won the Statewide Spelling Bee contest, Harvest Festival, the day this state was called into being...Sherlock in all incarnations IS right: not enough data!

None of the above so far.

What generally happens at the beginning of most non-olympic sporting events that would include the corresponding country's flag (in this case by means of an honor guard)?

Opening ceremony, start of sport season, somekind of parade day?

But I believe it had been mentioned in another way..

Nope

it also happens at medal ceremonies at the Olympics

Yes and no. Yes it's the US national anthem and no the singers don't always do that.  In this case, it's the University of Northwestern - St. Paul (my Alma Mater) College Choir using mini megaphones singing the national anthem before the (American) football game.

Your turn Inge.

• Like 1

Dear SherlockedCamper, I cannot upload a single one of mine, so please, carry on with one of yours. The software is limited to 195 bytes. Sorry!

Welldone guys.

195KB? Restriction from the site or your gadget? I never seem to run out and I post silly gifs.

• Like 1

I upload images to my own site then link them here.  If you can link them from somewhere else, then it bypasses the size limit.

• Like 1

Thanks for the helpful suggestions, the forum's server rejects all my efforts as : This file was too big to upload, 195 bytes allowed. Could Van Buren or SherlockedCamper post something in my place? One is the game inventor, and the other the last winner. Fair's fair!

Interesting Inge.  Not sure why it is doing that.

Here's the next one:

FunMess.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks, SherlockCamper! No way that's Johnspec's room, although the premium collection of Sherlock on the top shelf means it belongs to a Sherlock fan.

Definitely not johnspec's room. His is a whole different sort of mess that isn't even his fault.

So what else can you figure out?

• Like 1