T.o.b.y

summarize

That was perfectly relevant, Van Buren -- in an analogous sort of way.

• Like 1

That was perfectly relevant, Van Buren -- in an analogous sort of way.

Thank you..!

There are way too many times when I excitedly start doing something because I thought it's a good idea and end up really really confused why I thought so..

• Like 1

Glad to know I'm not the only one!  :D

• Like 3

I'm in that same boat.  I'm sure there are several of us on here in that boat.  We can have a party together and discuss Sherlock among pother things.

• Like 1

I'm in that same boat.  I'm sure there are several of us on here in that boat.  We can have a party together and discuss Sherlock among pother things.

But how if in the middle of discussion we all stop half way because suddenly we get confused why those things needed to be discussed?

P.S: Good to see you again..!

• Like 1

Never prepared to see Cumbersplat again so soon  but that's my own fault for choosing that over many other in-flight entertainments available. And I had the episodes in my phone. And laptop. Yet I still. Nuts.

Anyway, I like its summarize of The Reichenbach Falls.

Sherlock and John lock horns with Moriarty in one final problem that tests loyalty and courage to their very limits.

Sherlock must fight for his reputation, his sanity and his life.

But is he all he claims to be?

I know what you mean. I have the DVDs, I can watch whenever I like, yet if an episode is shown on TV I will drop everything to watch it. Obsession makes you do weird things........

• Like 2

Thank you :) I know I can always justify my craziness here. Nice to have you back, for a while I thought you have gone back to normal, which is not acceptable, eh, I meant not beneficial for your well being. Obviously.

Thanks, you'd think all that time w/o decent internet access would have cured me, but nope, the infection is too deep......... :smile:

• Like 1