How does Holmes relax?

Ultragonk

Now we all know he likes his 7% solution, but are there other ways the great detective likes to relax? After playing through Sherlock Holmes - The Awakened I think I found one: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5ojuV90RU8

Does anyone else think they know how Holmes likes to relax?

Welcome back, Gonk, I don't think we've seen you around in awhile?

I think he relaxes by lying on the couch and pondering the universe. :D

Yes I have been a bit lax about posting here so I thought I'd drop in just so you know I'm alive :)

• Like 2

Depends on which Holmes version. BTW, happy belated birthday ^^

• Like 1

Shoots holes in the walls in at least 2 versions! :smile:

• Like 1

Plays the violin at all hours.

How is this game, gonk?

Well it's more comedy than a game it's just because I made the video in the OP and though it would be a bit of a laugh. But if you like think if increasingly bizarre way Holmes would relax. 

With Sherlock I get the impression that he doesn't even know what relaxing means...

The original character liked to go to the opera. He also took walks and went to the Turkish Bath (after having ridiculed Watson for frequenting it earlier, I guess he gave it a try himself and found it was actually quite plesant) :-)

How is this game, gonk?

Well it's more comedy than a game it's just because I made the video in the OP and though it would be a bit of a laugh. But if you like think if increasingly bizarre way Holmes would relax. 

No, no, no.   :)  I wasn't asking how this (post) is a game... but how is the computer/video game?  

How is this game, gonk?

No, no, no.   :)  I wasn't asking how this (post) is a game... but how is the computer/video game?  

Oh right, well it's OK, there's a decent amount of atmosphere and the puzzles aren't obtuse enough to stop progress but there are some very unSherlock moments in it that may have you facepalming. I'm not sure that Holmes and Lovecraft are a good mix so separate they are in the worlds they inhabit, Holmes in the rational and Lovecraft in the metaphysical. 

You can look at my Let's Play of it and see what you think.

• 2 weeks later...