SherlockedCAMPer

I saw this on a friends FB wall apparently from Jinkiestv and it looked like fun.  I gave a Sherlockian reply (We're cosplaying BBC Sherlock).

You and I are in the back of a police car...

Using only 4 words, you turn to me and say...

(Now the fun begins.  The first person to reply would state the 4 words they would say to me, CAMPer.  Then so on and so forth with each additional reply being for the Sherlockian above you.)

• Like 1

Umm, one question first -- are all of us in the back of that police car?  (Like one of those clown cars at the circus?)  Or just me and whoever I'm responding to?  Or what?

Umm, one question first -- are all of us in the back of that police car?  (Like one of those clown cars at the circus?)  Or just me and whoever I'm responding to?  Or what?

Technically just you and whoever you are responding to (2 people total).

• Thanks 1

Sherlock lost his marbles?!

Criminal class did what?

Repeat that again slowly.

We are SherLocked!

(Note to the lovely SherlockedCamper: if we do this we shall have to give up the 100.000 countdown, ShadowDweller's quizzes and the Baby story! I may have certifiably above-average intelligence, but I also have real demands made in real time in real life, projects to complete, students to teach, a family to raise, above all.)

What are we doing?!?

(Honestly confused. XD

1. If you are supposed to act like talking to the person before you, how does it shows?

2. Is there supposed to be a story line?

3. Does name counts? For example, if wants to emphasize number 1 by saying the name of person before you.

4. Four words? Is it literally or functional? I mean, if I want to say, I am going to... there goes my four words, unless am-going-to is just considered as verb and one word)

5. Am I asking too many questions?

6. Is it supposed to save us from hiatus too? Or potentially making us nuttier?!   XD)

• Like 2

What are we doing?!?

(Honestly confused. XD

1. If you are supposed to act like talking to the person before you, how does it shows?

2. Is there supposed to be a story line?

3. Does name counts? For example, if wants to emphasize number 1 by saying the name of person before you.

4. Four words? Is it literally or functional? I mean, if I want to say, I am going to... there goes my four words, unless am-going-to is just considered as verb and one word)

5. Am I asking too many questions?

6. Is it supposed to save us from hiatus too? Or potentially making us nuttier?! XD)

Yes you can use person's name

I go with a literal 4 words which make English contractions very useful

Don't worry about questions. There's always the option of Sherlock's semi-permanent mute ;)

We're in a hiatus, of course we're going to be nuttier.

Now let's have fun :)

• Like 2

Literally Scandinavian improbability drive. (Contractions count as two words in every single English exam in the whole world!)

Literally Scandinavian improbability drive. (Contractions count as two words in every single English exam in the whole world!)

The English word can't is the contraction for the single word cannot so that is the exception. For this game, I'd say they count as 1.

When I say duck

• Like 1

Huh, why the warehouse?

(If I'm understanding this correctly, each reply is actually supposed to make sense in the context of the line just before it ... am I right?)

Because Sherlock is there!

Αbsolutely right, dear Arcadia! ( notwithstanding the fact that Sherlock never ever gets in a police car, not even in TRF when he resists arrest, and the only instance off-screen would have been after the flipping stag night!)

Sherlock gets in the police car for the trial only. And the reply does not necessarily have to be related to the 1 before it. It's just what you would say to the person in the back with you.

The murderer did it.

Obviously! I am observant.

Given the fact that I would like to expunge, delete, eliminate, extirpate, physically remove TRF from the series, SherlockedCamper you are correct: they get into a Panda car for the trial. When I first watched it, my reaction was: is that the best you could do with The Final Problem? Ninety minutes of build-up to a presumed suicide?
How, in Heaven's name can the answer be unrelated to the statement above it? I refuse to play by Anderson rules!

• Like 1

Anderson's IQ lowered again.

• Like 1

Let it reach nadir!

SherlockCamper, I have repeatedly tried to delete TRF from my mind, so I slipped up on the Panda car! Sorry, an Anderson moment there!

No worries Inge. We all have our moments, trust me.

Don't trust James Moriarty

• Like 1