Non-SHERLOCK Quizzes

Shadow Dweller

Your result: Congratulations! Your British celebrity husband is Colin Firth.  << :o Who is that?! *clueless*

I wouldn't have minded being matched with Colin Firth!  I've enjoyed him in Love Actually (as the writer who falls in love with his housekeeper), The King's Speech (as George VI, Elizabeth's father), and the Bridget Jones movies (as Bridget's true love) -- and I've heard very good things about several of his other performances as well.

• Like 2

Colin's description is essentially me. I so have that type of sense of humor. Loved him in King's Speech & Love Actually.

• Like 1

Art galleries? Change that to science museum then I might be interested on that kind of person. :p

Hey, it's hard enough to find your perfect match when you have the whole world to choose from -- let alone from only seven people!

• Like 1

I got Colin Firth too.

11vobpc.jpg

First, second, third try the same because there are certain answers I would not change.

Yup I don't care about art gallery etc, but I like Colin Firth a lot.

He is the type of guy I would notice and intrigued about in real life.

• Like 2

@Carol: Wish they put Ben Wishaw in there too XD

@Van Buren Supernova: We like the refined type, eh. ;)

• Like 1

Art galleries? Change that to science museum then I might be interested on that kind of person. :P

I like the symphony & theatre (can be picky on both).  The occasional art gallery is fine [Not too many close together and it has to be at my pace.  (I went through the Prado in an hour self-guided)].  Maybe the ballet, but will be picky there.  Not into operas but if a symphony were playing the music from an opera, then I'm all for it (not really into the vocalists' parts with a few minor exceptions that I can't even name). I would be all for the science museum as well.

• Like 2

@Van Buren Supernova: We like the refined type, eh. ;)

Seems so.. XD.

It doesn't hurt that he is tall. :)

Ballet, opera etc are not really my forte but I would go if I had chance.

Always want to try everything at least once.

What about this? It is not very flattering quiz, but hey, it's so called 'defect'.

Just bear with the annoying comments of the writer (it's distracting and made me answer fast just to hell with it). Plus, it seems to have a lot of result.

Personality Defect Test

• Like 2

The writer's comments started out funny then went down hill.  However, I did get:

Emo Kid

You are 43% Rational, 29% Extroverted, 29% Brutal, and 14% Arrogant.

which is not really me.  As much as I can be an emotional basket case, I'm not a push over and I do think logically quite often and I'm far from depressed & angsty. But it was fun nonetheless.

• Like 2

That's a funny test :D What is yours? Mine is,

Your result for The Personality Defect Test ...

Sociopath

You are 86% Rational, 29% Extroverted, 57% Brutal, and 71% Arrogant.

You are the Sociopath! As a result of your cold, calculating rationality, your introversion (and ability to keep quiet), your brutality, and your arrogance, you would make a very cunning serial killer. You are confident and capable of social interaction, but you prefer the silence of dead bodies to the loud, twittering nitwits you normally encounter in your daily life. You care very little for the feelings of others, possibly because you are not a very emotional person. You are also very calculating and intelligent, making you a perfect criminal mastermind. Also, you are a very arrogant person, tending to see yourself as better than others, providing you with a strong ability to perceive others as weak little animals, so tiny and small. You take great pleasure in the misery of others, and there is nothing sweeter to you than the sweet glory of using someone else's shattered failure to project yourself to success. Except sugar. That just may be sweeter. In short, your personality defect is the fact that you could easily be a sociopath, because you are calculating, unemotional, brutal, and arrogant. Please don't kill me for writing mean things about you! I have a 101 mile-long knife! Don't make me use it!

To put it less negatively:

1. You are more RATIONAL than intuitive.

2. You are more INTROVERTED than extroverted.

3. You are more BRUTAL than gentle.

4. You are more ARROGANT than humble.

Compatibility:

Your exact opposite is the Hippie .

Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Spiteful Loner, the Smartass , and the Capitalist Pig .

Aaw... I am so touched... Jim, come here and play! :evilinside:

• Like 1

Ohya, forgot.!

Mine is arrogant pig XD

2qbgg47.jpg

Woah, SD, you score twice as sociopath XD. Errrr....Are you high functioning? 

• Like 2

*snicker* I am supremely functioning *eats more chocolate ice cream*

Hooo... you're the ivory tower dweller *is being mischievous* :D

• Like 1

I am not as muscular or as naked. XD

But I am silent, so you don't need to kill me.

However, Emo Kid tends to make noise....

(throw Camper under the bus even when she is not one...)

• Like 1

Ohya, forgot.!

Mine is arrogant pig XD

2qbgg47.jpg

Woah, SD, you score twice as sociopath XD. Errrr....Are you high functioning? 

This is what I got, but my percentages were You are 57% Rational, 0% Extroverted, 29% Brutal, and 57% Arrogant.

• Like 2

As much as I'm intuitive, introverted, gentle, & humble and get labeled an EMO I tend to be rather quiet and unassuming maybe like a nasty tricksy hobbitses and such.

• Like 1

Humm... I see a trend of 29 & 57 percentages here

@VBS: If you are BC then I definitely want Mycroft to yank that sheet off of you in the Buckingham Palace scene.

@sittything: Fellow supremely functioning sociopath! *hug* :D

@CAMPer: I like tricksters. Lets go out and prank the world! :D

• Like 2

The writer's comments started out funny then went down hill.

Agreed!  At first he was a pretty good substitute for Douglas Adams.  Then (as Van Buren said) he just got irritating and annoying -- more like the robot in Adams' Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.  And speaking of robots:

Robot

You are 86% Rational, 43% Extroverted, 29% Brutal, and 29% Arrogant.

You are the Robot! You are characterized by your rationality. In fact, this is really ALL you are characterized by. Like a cold, heartless machine, you are so logical and unemotional that you scarcely seem human. For instance, you are very humble and don't bother thinking of your own interests, you are very gentle and lack emotion, and you are also very introverted and introspective. You may have noticed that these traits are just as applicable to your laptop as they are to a human being. You are not like the robots they show in the movies. Movie robots are make-believe, because they always get all personable and likeable after being struck by lightning, or they are cold, cruel killing machines. In all reality, though, you are much more boring than all that. Real robots just sit there, doing their stupid jobs, and doing little else. If you get struck by lightning, you won't develop a winning personality and heart of gold. (Robots don't have hearts, silly, and if they did, they would probably be made of steel, not gold.) You also won't be likely to terrorize humanity by becoming an ultra-violent killing machine sent into the past to kill the mother of a child who will lead a rebellion against machines, because that movie was dumb as hell, and because real robots don't kill--they horribly maim at best, and they don't even do that on purpose. Real robots are boringly kind and all too rarely try to kill people. In all my years, my laptop has only attacked me once, and that was only because my brother threw it at me. In short, your personality defect is that you don't really HAVE a personality. You are one of those annoying, super-logical people that never gets upset or flustered. Unless, of course, you short circuit. Or if someone throws a pie at you. Pies sure are delicious.

Compatibility:

Your exact opposite is the Class Clown.

Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Hand-Raiser, the Emo Kid, and the Haughty Intellectual.

I also found this interesting:

If you scored near fifty percent for a certain trait (42%-58%), you could very well go either way. For example, someone with 42% Extroversion is slightly leaning towards being an introvert, but is close enough to being an extrovert to be classified that way as well. Below is a list of the other personality types so that you can determine which other possible categories you may fill if you scored near fifty percent for certain traits.

The other personality types:

The Emo Kid: Intuitive, Introverted, Gentle, Humble.

The Starving Artist: Intuitive, Introverted, Gentle, Arrogant.

The Bitch-Slap: Intuitive, Introverted, Brutal, Humble.

The Brute: Intuitive, Introverted, Brutal, Arrogant.

The Hippie: Intuitive, Extroverted, Gentle, Humble.

The Televangelist: Intuitive, Extroverted, Gentle, Arrogant.

The Schoolyard Bully: Intuitive, Extroverted, Brutal, Humble.

The Class Clown: Intuitive, Extroverted, Brutal, Arrogant.

The Robot: Rational, Introverted, Gentle, Humble.

The Haughty Intellectual: Rational, Introverted, Gentle, Arrogant.

The Spiteful Loner: Rational, Introverted, Brutal, Humble.

The Sociopath: Rational, Introverted, Brutal, Arrogant.

The Hand-Raiser: Rational, Extroverted, Gentle, Humble.

The Braggart: Rational, Extroverted, Gentle, Arrogant.

The Capitalist Pig: Rational, Extroverted, Brutal, Humble.

The Smartass: Rational, Extroverted, Brutal, Arrogant.

So I could easily have been a Hand-Raiser.  I'm guessing that means I'm Hermione Granger, and I won't argue.

• Like 3

Emo Kid

Sociopath

Ohya, forgot.!

Mine is arrogant pig XD [Haughty Intellectual]

86% Rational, 0% Extroverted, 29% Brutal, and 57% Arrogant.

That is what I got, but my percentages were You are 57% Rational, 0% Extroverted, 29% Brutal, and 57% Arrogant.

That's because there was a relatively small number of questions, so only a few percentage scores were possible.  (For example, if a quiz had only five questions, then you could only score 0, 20, 40, 60, 80, or 100%.  Which is why I didn't get an A in freshman algebra.)

Robot

Compatibility:

Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Hand-Raiser, the Emo Kid, and the Haughty Intellectual.

Hey, we're all compatible!  Except for SD -- but sociopaths don't care to be compatible, so that works out just fine anyhow.  ;)

• Like 3

Emo Kid

Sociopath

Ohya, forgot.!

Mine is arrogant pig XD [Haughty Intellectual]

86% Rational, 0% Extroverted, 29% Brutal, and 57% Arrogant.

That is what I got, but my percentages were You are 57% Rational, 0% Extroverted, 29% Brutal, and 57% Arrogant.

That's because there was a relatively small number of questions, so only a few percentage scores were possible.  (For example, if a quiz had only five questions, then you could only score 0, 20, 40, 60, 80, or 100%.  Which is why I didn't get an A in freshman algebra.)

Robot

Compatibility:

Hey, we're all compatible!  Except for SD -- but sociopaths don't care to be compatible, so that works out just fine anyhow.  ;)

Maybe that's why we're so active on here :)

:lol5:

screen-shot-2014-01-04-at-8-15-25-pm.png

crazy-monkey-emoticon-169.gif

• Like 1

This is what I got, but my percentages were You are 57% Rational, 0% Extroverted, 29% Brutal, and 57% Arrogant.

So I guess some area don't matter in defining the type. Beside rational, we got the rest all the same. Cheers to that!

Robot

You are the Robot! You are characterized by your rationality. In fact, this is really ALL you are characterized by. Like a cold, heartless machine, you are so logical and unemotional that you scarcely seem human. For instance, you are very humble and don't bother thinking of your own interests, you are very gentle and lack emotion, and you are also very introverted and introspective. You may have noticed that these traits are just as applicable to your laptop as they are to a human being. You are not like the robots they show in the movies. Movie robots are make-believe, because they always get all personable and likeable after being struck by lightning, or they are cold, cruel killing machines. In all reality, though, you are much more boring than all that. Real robots just sit there, doing their stupid jobs, and doing little else. If you get struck by lightning, you won't develop a winning personality and heart of gold. (Robots don't have hearts, silly, and if they did, they would probably be made of steel, not gold.) You also won't be likely to terrorize humanity by becoming an ultra-violent killing machine sent into the past to kill the mother of a child who will lead a rebellion against machines, because that movie was dumb as hell, and because real robots don't kill--they horribly maim at best, and they don't even do that on purpose. Real robots are boringly kind and all too rarely try to kill people. In all my years, my laptop has only attacked me once, and that was only because my brother threw it at me. In short, your personality defect is that you don't really HAVE a personality. You are one of those annoying, super-logical people that never gets upset or flustered. Unless, of course, you short circuit. Or if someone throws a pie at you. Pies sure are delicious.

You sound like someone I would enjoy working with. A lot!

I wish half of people I work with have some logic and unemotional.

The people! The noise! The drama! #cheersforrobots

• Like 1

sittything is the only one so far with 57% on the first trait, the rest are on the second or third. :p