Van Buren Supernova

Introverts, how is your day?

I never noticed before that resign could also be read as re-sign -- which could have the opposite meaning, to sign up again.

And I agree with Arcadia.  Plus in my experience, thinking of ways to put something off can eventually add up to more trouble than just doing it.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Arcadia said:

Not to parrot your own advice back at you, but … oh, why the heck not...."But it is nice of you to pretend, because that means your mom team's happiness is important to you, and you didn't act selfishly. It's not fun or easy, but think of it as you being better." 😛 

HEY THAT IS NOT FAIR. :axe: 

Giving advice is easy because I'm not the one who needs to suffer :) 

For me, I expect you guys to help me escape. No less. XD

1 hour ago, Carol the Dabbler said:

And I agree with Arcadia.  Plus in my experience, thinking of ways to put something off can eventually add up to more trouble than just doing it.

You are right, I'm just worry that it would feel icky. Have to be grateful though.

Normally in those projected stressful situations I always think that I will get through it and imagining the night after, lying peacefully on the bed and say, "see told ya it would be over." It used to be much easier escape for me because I'd tell people on the last minute, but this time I can't because there are too many things I need to hand over.

I'm not helping you escape because you refused to teach me scuba. 

• Haha 1