SPOILERS! Series 4 Setlock

Agggh, JP, don't do that to me! For a second there I thought that was from today and I almost choked with excitement. Yeesh. :smile:

• Like 1

It's nice to watch them work, I just would go nuts when there's all the screaming chicks in the background....I mean, really, it's not a rock concert or a premiere, so....I would find it hard to concentrate as an actor. I admire that they still can focus and also be nice to the people. If it was me I would possibly tell everybody just to shut the f*** up if they had to hang around anyway... :P

I guess if I would stumble in that set accidentally, or even on purpose go to watch, I would rather like to be a mouse, so I can watch (of course being curious, but not at any cost...) but not disturb them, just out of respect. :tulip:

I actually live in an area where people do lots of photo shoots and filming, but I think I would never notice if they shoot something cool because I try to ignore most of it as it's only average telly crap. The tourists ask me sometimes where there's the places where they shot some stuff, and it's really mostly the telly crap they ask for, which I can't tell them because I don't give a sh*t - so I generally don't care what happens around here. Guess I must bump personally into Martin or Benedict to realize they would film here if they would, haha...

My friend once was at a set where they filmed the recent Homeland season, cos she lives nearby. I don't watch Homeland, but it's way more interesting when they shoot stuff like that here than a stupid daily soap or casting shows, for example. :popcorn:

It's funny - recently I witnessed some guy getting chased and eventually arrested in a street nearby, I was almost asking ' are you filming, or is this for real?' because they caught the guy like one meter beside the bin where I just recycled my glass bottles... :lol2: 

• Like 1

When he was already here, I have missed him...I know they shot a bit of Captain America here, but that's all over now. :( Also I think they shot in Potsdam Babelsberg, which is not my area.

Do you know if there's a premiere here for Captain America 3?

I asked the woman behind the counter of the cinema at Sony Center if she knows already anything about where the premiere is, but she could not tell me. Usually if they are in Berlin they are at Sony Center or Zoo Palast...I only was once at a premiere at Sony Center and that was when the last LOTR was coming into the cinema, so - long ago! :D

PS: It would be funny if I would meet him cos I think he's like 10cm smaller than me, the picture would be hilarious.

:rofl: Like the Hobbit meets an elf, I'm just not that slim and graceful like an elf though, haha...

It's nice to watch them work, I just would go nuts when there's all the screaming chicks in the background....I mean, really, it's not a rock concert or a premiere, so....I would find it hard to concentrate as an actor. I admire that they still can focus and also be nice to the people. If it was me I would possibly tell everybody just to shut the f*** up if they had to hang around anyway... :P

I know that the (tabloid) press likes to play up the idea that "screaming fans" interfere with the filming, but it really doesn't happen.  If you're talking about the video that J.P. posted, note that the yelling and cheering occurred only in response to the actors waving to the crowd (and it would have been downright rude of the fans to ignore them, right?).  Also, those people were talking (and cheering, etc.) right next to that fan's camera, so they sounded way louder than they would from the other side of the street, where the actors were.  We weren't there that day (for filming of "Last Vow"), but we had been present three months earlier (for filming of "Sign of Three"), so I can tell you that the fans were not nearly as close to the action as that zoom lens makes it look.

It's funny - recently I witnessed some guy getting chased and eventually arrested in a street nearby, I was almost asking ' are you filming, or is this for real?' because they caught the guy like one meter beside the bin where I just recycled my glass bottles... :lol2:

It can be very hard to tell.  A friend on vacation once wrote me from Honolulu that he had witnessed a real-life chase scene, with police cars and helicopters, "just like on Hawaii 5-0."  A few months later, I happened to be watching Hawaii 5-0 with him -- and there was that exact chase!

Ah, alright. The video really makes the impression like the girls are chatting and screaming all the time, so I wondered. I don't read much press, so I don't know what they say.

CURLS.... we have curls!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BD8eHYIHhJk/

I hardly realize that he is that gorgeous, because I always too busy listening to his voice.

This post will burn itself after I click reply, because .. yah because.. why am I like this??

• Like 3

CURLS.... we have curls!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BD8eHYIHhJk/

Yup, this does look like a sufficient length for Sherlock - if we imagine a Sherlock who has just gotten a haircut, but that's okay with me. Still, I would not at all mind if they used a wig. My powers of disbelief suspension can handle a lot more than that.

• Like 1

I thought the wig looks pretty good also, for a wig.

I don't mind as well since BC doesn't like long hair. Anything to keep him interested to keep doing Sherlock until I get sick of him, which I think is never.

• Like 2

I thought the wig looks pretty good also, for a wig.

I don't mind as well since BC doesn't like long hair. Anything to keep him interested to keep doing Sherlock until I get sick of him, which I think is never.

Exactly. Why inconvenience an actor by forcing him to wear a haircut he doesn't like for an otherwise perfectly good role when the desired look could just as well be achieved by a decent wig.

• Like 1

I'm screaming.... 

tumblr_o5hengHSCr1rwwkn1o1_540.png

Yep, that's a back, alright. :D

Exactly. Why inconvenience an actor by forcing him to wear a haircut he doesn't like for an otherwise perfectly good role when the desired look could just as well be achieved by a decent wig.

Because wearing a wig, even a decent one, is even more inconvenient? :unsure:

• Like 2

I'm screaming.... 

Allow me to be crazy and stupid for a while, as this is historical for me.

:wub: :wub:      :applause:  :applause:      :Fuzzy:  :Fuzzy:      :metal:  :metal: 

I miss him so much, I think I love him.  :sofa:  Dammit.

• Like 4

I'm screaming.... 

Allow me to be crazy and stupid for a while, as this is historical for me.

:wub: :wub:      :applause:  :applause:      :Fuzzy:  :Fuzzy:      :metal:  :metal: 

I miss him so much, I think I love him.  :sofa:  Dammit.

That sounds about right.

• Like 1

Nope, not new. If you scroll down, you'll see someone identified it as being used in a post promoting "Many Happy Returns" back in 2013. (Good heavens, was that only 3 years ago? It seems so much longer...)

I still can't decide if I think they've gone for a wig or not.  I have nothing else to contemplate right now, so this is the direction I've chosen.

• Like 2