Detective

Recently watched movies

On 6/24/2020 at 1:40 PM, Carol the Dabbler said:

In cases like that (where very little time has elapsed), you can simply edit your first post to include the additional information.

I've even been known to go back and edit a post days, weeks, or even months later, if there's a word I want to change.

DamagedReadyDuckbillplatypus-max-1mb.gif

2 hours ago, Artemis said:

I've even been known to go back and edit a post days later, if there's a word I want to change

Me too -- years later, even.

But I think there's a difference between tweaking the wording and adding something new.  If you're adding something that you'd like people to see, then it's best to create a new post for it -- unless it's only been a short while since you posted the original.  (I generally check the Who's Online box at the bottom of the page, which tells who's been on the forum in the past fifteen minutes.  If there's nobody but me, then I define "a short while" as fifteen minutes.)

"Lights Out!", a PBS documentary currently available on Amazon Prime.  Discusses how light affects our health.  Very interesting, some compelling science there.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Artemis said:

"Lights Out!", a PBS documentary currently available on Amazon Prime.  Discusses how light affects our health.  Very interesting, some compelling science there.

Any bullet points you could share (for those of us too cheap to pay for Prime)?

Added:  I looked for info about the documentary on the PBS website, but all I came up with was info on a book by Ted Koppel about the vulnerability of the American power grid -- was that also covered in the documentary you're talking about?  I did find it listed on Amazon, though, clearly the right one.