Quiz - Which Character Are You?

Arcadia

Hi Hersey!

I got Mary, which is a first.

You are Mary Watson. You are supportive and positive although your actions and past can come off as mysterious and questionable. Often people will wonder if you have an unknown motive. However, what we know about you points to you being a wonderful human being. Own your positivity and make sure you love well because you are good at it.

And an interesting assessment of Mary' character!

• Like 1

Yay, I'm Sherlock :D Didn't think I would be since I would have chosen all different options to try to be him, but still, I'm pleased :)

I also got Sherlock

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Oh, stop lowering the IQ of the whole forum! XD (Sorry, sorry, couldn't resist! :D)

• Like 1

:sherlock2: Shut up Mary, that is my line.

What are you talking about? What's she talking about? John, get your wife under control.

We don't have John? That is a disaster.

Mrs. Hudson..!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You are Mycroft Holmes! You are responsible, law-abiding, manipulative, and controlling. You are secretly compassionate, but that rarely shows because of your protective shell. Your motives and means are sometimes unknown even though they are usually good. Own the fact that you can see the logic in everything and use it to your advantage.

~~~~~~~~~

:facepalm: Failed to get Jim again. Not fair.

• Like 1

Aw, you'll get him someday. Go pull the wings off some butterflies, that might help. :p

• Like 2

Aw, you'll get him someday. Go pull the wings off some butterflies, that might help. :p

A butterfly called Sherlock.... [blissful smile] That's the newest big baddie do.

Whuat?!?

We have three Mrs.Hudson and there are no tea or biscuits or dancing in sight?1? That is inadmissible...! :p

Tsk... Hudders..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I got Irene Adler:

You are Irene Adler. That means you are wonderfully fabulous, brilliant, and insane. You make a game out of messing with minds. Especially brilliant minds. You are probably the only person in existence that is an intellectual equal of Sherlock. Even if you don't show it you are always thinking. Own everything about your fabulous self.

I wanted Sherlock :(

• Like 2

• 2 years later...

Humph! I got Sherlock yet again! I am simply getting fed up with being a dysfunctional self-proclaimed high-functioning sociopath! From now on I shall pretend I’m  Sherlock as portrayed by Jeremy Brett, so there!

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

I got Sherlock too! I doubt the scientific nature of this quiz, some of the questions are rigged.:sherlock:

• Haha 2

On the same subject there are two rather interesting quizzes: one for completing the sentence with 8 minutes to get everything, missed one, so I got 93%, and another about which Holmes villain you are. I am James Moriarty, the original mathematics professor, not the buffoon in the series, who thinks he would look good in a  crown,  the short-arse of TAB, thank heaven!

Dear Carol, it’s the same site, quizforfan.com, underneath the Which Sherlock character are you. Hope this helps. 

• Thanks 1