Hot Gifs

Pseudonym

I feel we should have a hot gifs thread to swoon over on crappy days :)

This one is technically from Star Trek rather than Sherlock but still... that 'concentration' face... mmm

f9b14baf358a680d6702e559becb14c1.gif

• Like 2

Ooooh, you devil you .... I just saw one that would be perfect, where where where...

Nope, better than that, here it is, the one that ruined my life, the King of all Hot Gifs:
ylI7lrM.gif

• Like 4

Nope, better than that, here it is, the one that ruined my life, the King of all Hot Gifs:

ylI7lrM.gif

Well, it's nice, I suppose.  But you don't really get a good look at him till a split second right at the end.

I know, I know, but that moment is so perfect. :p

• Like 1

I feel we should have a hot gifs thread to swoon over on crappy days :)

This one is technically from Star Trek rather than Sherlock but still... that 'concentration' face... mmm

f9b14baf358a680d6702e559becb14c1.gif

I don't mind at all..! In fact, I quote this so I can see it again.

Let me see..

Love this one

giphy.gif

Reason: he has gorgeous eyes and he is about to beat up a bad guy who deserves every single 'fall from window'. How dare he is to hit Mrs.Hudson.

tumblr_inline_mu5iz4Vkv21qcg845.gif

That smile, eyes and violin.

Unpopular, I love the one in TBB when he straighten his clothes after he beats up the swordman the first time, but can't find the gif. The second time is not so bad either, after he defeats the swordman. Yes, I do like him beating bad people, and everyone who breaks in into a house wielding sword deserves that. :p

Ah oh..! The one when he was being shaved when he sits up and scold Mycroft.

And oh.. every single one of Khan.

Geez, too many?

How about a little Dr Strange?

58ea1f17263190b33a2b64e18c2b9ebc.gif

The shaving one you mentioned VBS, though I think there'd have to be a longer version somewhere. 

4f59674d349df0418592c9f759fa417e.jpg

And another Khan one... those legs. 

2738cf2048d28e1e5631dab7616bc563.gif

Never too many, I'd say!

• Like 3

Man, I gotta be more careful when I come here, I wasn't ready for that first one...OmlNFkY.gif

• Like 2

Okay, in the interest of keeping The Dabbler happy; John Watson trying to look harmless....
pddMHDa.gif

• Like 2

The shaving one you mentioned VBS, though I think there'd have to be a longer version somewhere.

4f59674d349df0418592c9f759fa417e.jpg

Hooba hooba hoooba!

Question: do we have to behave lady-like in this thread or cavelady-like is acceptable too?

Okay, in the interest of keeping The Dabbler happy; John Watson trying to look harmless....

Hey, he put on his best suit because he is Sherlock's best person to investigate the Bruce Partington case.

What about this one

U2BrTM.gif

And this one

tumblr_lyspjuMUg61qfazl8o1_250.gif

• Like 1

Just about any gif from Scandal would work, I think. I don't know what was different, but he was particularly hot in that episode.

• Like 1

Was that when he was still muscley from playing Khan? Or was that TEH?

EDIT:

Just realised it was TEH - remembered the chain scene. Dunno for SIB then - been eating his Wheeties?

There was something ... I remember in the commentary how they mentioned how much he'd filled out between filming the pool scene in TGG, and refilming it for ASiB; what was the reason, though? Was it for Frankenstein, maybe?

I'll see your Rupert Graves, and raise you another Rupert Graves.

GLx1mmY.gif

• Like 1

Okay, I know I posted this elsewhere, but I just stumbled across it again, so ... here.

I was going to say he's hottest when he's being cute, but after this and the scarf one, I might have to take that back....
ItxMoTe.gif

Mmm. I wonder if Sherlock ever wears sunglasses. Surely on the odd occasion it's actually sunny here he would want to be able to see properly. 

This is Johnlock, so not everyone's cup of tea, but I think John/Martin looks quite appealing :) Plus I like the homeyness of it. 

34e6260a3c2cc815a76514c207c2af6a.gif

6cde13dddc54effaacd2dfa7a37c84bb.gif

31ef641642e9ebc31c63d83927c4d287.gif

6bc03aeeba8538cb3c0430ce3de57abc.gif

0640fe03522eb0770228942580c3c7c0.gif

• Like 3