Hot Gifs

Pseudonym

That is outregous J.P, how could you put a link to click between me and Khan beating up people. I need it direct...direct..! :p

So this:

200w.gif

Way to start Monday, Khan. I feel the same. :wub:

tumblr_mjxk6vmXWF1s3uxxao3_400.gif

And additional smug face eyebrow. Bring it on, Monday.

• Like 2

He should really have Khan hair in real life. I understand why he wouldn't want Sherlock hair, because my hair is curly and it's a nightmare, but Khan's hair is still yum :D

• Like 2

I don't like the shower gif *hides from pelting of rotten fruit* his chin looks weird

• Like 1

Yeah, it doesn't work for me either, I'm glad they edited it out. *takes shelter with Pseud*

Actually the shower scene is hot not because of the flesh..eh..how to say that, I was more interested with his troubled expressions especially because I never think his Khan is pure villain, yes, even when he is happy to walk all over our cold corpses, he just defends his family, guys, and cranky from deep sleep. who doesn't?

I never think of BC to be hot 'that way' actually. I always think he is charming hot and unique hot, and smart hot from the characters he plays. I prefer him in coat than naked. Eh.. I don't know how to explain. I give up.

(Looking at fresh tomatoes in my hands)

I'll come back in couple of days guys, these tomatoes are not up to your expectation yet. :p

• Like 3

I think it was Arcadia said before, he tends to either look like an alien or a Greek god, and those Greek god times are enough to make him hot to me. :D

I'll take fresh tomatoes, might bounce off my head harmlessly and then I can pick 'em up and use them for a salad. 

• Like 1

Actually the shower scene is hot not because of the flesh..eh..how to say that, I was more interested with his troubled expressions especially because I never think his Khan is pure villain, yes, even when he is happy to walk all over our cold corpses, he just defends his family, guys, and cranky from deep sleep. who doesn't?

I never think of BC to be hot 'that way' actually. I always think he is charming hot and unique hot, and smart hot from the characters he plays. I prefer him in coat than naked. Eh.. I don't know how to explain. I give up.

No need to explain.  You already did, very nicely.  And I tend to agree.

I've got loads of fresh tomatoes right now, Pseud -- just come and help yourself!

• Like 1

Exactly.

Pseud, I'll stand behind you when she starts lobbing the tomatoes. Just in case. :p

• Like 1

Let's catch VBS with it instead, that'll fix her. :P

Here, maybe this will redeem me.....
L9VFjKx.gif
I love the way he accelerates there at the end ...

• Like 2

Patience guys, patience.. almost there..2f05175.jpg

Ah.. can't see Arcadia's gif for now. :(

Here is my contribution, I think he looks the best here as Sherlock

giphy.gif

• Like 1

I don't know whether to be revolted by the tomatoes or leering at Sherlock. It's a strange and confusing mix of emotions I have right now...

• Like 4

I am having now the image in my head that Sherlock stands on the roof and throws tomatoes at people, giggling like a school kid. (maybe accompanied by Moriarty?) :lol:

• Like 3

Well yes, you are right on.

Sherlock asked Moriarty to 'come and play', pelting rotten tomatoes from the rooftop. They agreed on meeting half way, Moriarty not killing people and Sherlock not catching murderer.

However, when they met, they started bickering about music, thing escalated quickly and TRF happened.

Why should you believe me? I am their trustworthy rotten tomatoes vendor. Ah, don't ask me how he did it. I left before he jumped, there were other rooftop tomatoes business to do.

P.S.. Now I see Khan, I see Khan!:cowdance:

Geez guys, where are other hot gifs?

• Like 4

Well, there's always this one

22dc39cd8817601c93b4a139af60076d.gif

And this, because I think his eyes look amazing :D

75ee3c15a83c985779b8afc4b3ebbf06.gif

• Like 3

Well yes, you are right on.

Sherlock asked Moriarty to 'come and play', pelting rotten tomatoes from the rooftop. They agreed on meeting half way, Moriarty not killing people and Sherlock not catching murderer.

However, when they met, they started bickering about music, thing escalated quickly and TRF happened.

They so need to film this.... :lol5:

• Like 3

It's all the Bee Gees fault, Sherlock isn't a fan, Jim is, and things escalated and got nasty. 

• Like 3

:D

Look..look! Hooba hooba..

tumblr_o6irbrQgSW1v77151o1_500.gif

tumblr_mzwtj0pavo1s4vpfno2_r1_500.gif

I don't want autograph, photograph, hug, kiss or something.

I just want to playfully pull those brows.

• Like 1