Hot Gifs

Pseudonym

That second one would be a beautiful shot even if someone else was in it. Exquisite lighting. I think I just fell in love with the cinematographer. Again.

I missed the 'even' when I read that the first time; as in, 'it would be a beautiful shot if someone else was in it, shame about BC uglying it up.' :angry:

Fortunately I was wrong :P

• Like 1

:rofl: And for a second there, I thought you meant I'd left the "even" out! Ouch, that would have been a serious misstatement! :D

That's one of those gifs where the word "handsome" or "hot" or "sexy" never enters my head ... instead, I always come up with "beautiful." Is that wrong? :smile:

Nope, I agree completely. 

I remember a discussion in the tropes section ages ago about 'beautiful' being used to feminise characters, but the fact is that is often the word that comes to mind looking at these pics, and it's not feminising in the least. TBH, I don't think he is handsome, he's too unique for that, actors who are handsome tend to be more classically attractive. I'm not quite sure what he has, but I do know it works :D I won't debate the 'hot' or 'sexy' for some of the other gifs though. Hubba hubba. 

• Like 3

Nope, no debate from me, neither! :naughty:

Instead I'll post this classic; BC deliberately tormenting his fans:

7QOgc5A.gif

• Like 2

It's the slight scowl that gets me there :D

The one I've been trying to find, and failing, is when he uses his height to crowd Kitty Riley, when she's still talking, before he says 'you repel me'. I'm not even sure it's quite right to find it hot, since it's meant to be aggressive and intimidating, but I think it's how close he gets and how tall he is. It's very alpha male. *fans self*

• Like 1

No, it's just before that, when he actually walks up to her and stares down at her. I don't think there is a gif of it sadly :(

Edit:

Forget the video I just posted, I made a gif instead. Apparently it doesn't get anyone else since there wasn't a gif already!

W8lVed.gif

Errrr... whoa. When you remove the dialog, I see what you mean. :blush:

I watched it a few times when I first saw the episode, like I said though I'm not sure it's a good thing to like since he's basically using his physicality to try to intimidate her, but still... he's so close, and the way he's looking at her... 

• Like 1

Nope, no debate from me, neither! :naughty:

Instead I'll post this classic; BC deliberately tormenting his fans:

7QOgc5A.gif

This one is a bit like "Look, no dandruff!" :lol: Should be a shampoo model. :D

He's not checking for dandruff, he's checking for cats...

f21296155838a27dd7d216739cc57a1f.gif

I normally manage to resist posting funny gifs, but couldn't resist :D I'm wondering if there should be another thread for funny gifs because some of the crazy, crazy stuff I've come across just cracks me up.

• Like 2

I normally manage to resist posting funny gifs, but couldn't resist :D I'm wondering if there should be another thread for funny gifs because some of the crazy, crazy stuff I've come across just cracks me up.

Those would fit just fine in the Funny Sherlock Pictures thread.

• Like 1

Whoa! Hey gorgeous!

Can't see what Arcadia posted (grumble grumble)

Hopefully I don't repeat those.

giphy.gif

tumblr_o1h3biDS921ttko1so1_500.gif

Regarding the Kitty Riley's, for me, the one when he approaches Irene Adler is better. It's similar, I just don't like the Kitty Riley's scene, she is very obstructive and she repels me too.

• Like 2

Gawd, he looks particularly buff in that second one, I know he's always muscled as Khan but he looks huge there! 

Oh yea, I completely agree about Kitty Riley, I can't stand her, but I think I'd start hyperventilating if he loomed over me like that, especially since I'm a lot shorter than she is. 

• Like 1

So, you're standing in the kitchen having just woken up fumbling your way through making a cup of coffee. You hear a noise behind you and turn to... 

cfddc075dc11247a58b53d230e4a64e9.gif

Also... I posted this before in the John thread but I think it deserves a repost here too...

157835fa4ece4d057c47e77efcbce085.jpg

Definitely looks good with facial hair. 

• Like 1

Gawd, he looks particularly buff in that second one, I know he's always muscled as Khan but he looks huge there! 

I think he's in Terminator mode in that one!

So, you're standing in the kitchen having just woken up fumbling your way through making a cup of coffee. You hear a noise behind you and turn to... 

cfddc075dc11247a58b53d230e4a64e9.gif

Oh, yes, please! :D

My thoughts would rather be - "oh sh**! How did that happen...?"  :blanket::giggle: 

I think he's in Terminator mode in that one!

Definitely looks better than Schwarzenegger.... :lol:

• Like 1