Hot Gifs

Pseudonym

Yeah, could be Nativity (probably either that or something I haven't seen). Can't place the scene, though, and I have seen the movie a few times. Hang on, I have an idea.

Yup, Nativity, the pageant scene. (I checked Google Images.) It's apparently the part where everything is falling apart and he's starting to apologize (but then the cavalry comes over the hill...). Thanks!

What is that second one from?

Gahhhh.....panicking.

I... I just plucked it from somewhere..haven't watched anything Martin except Sherlock and LA.. not even Civil War, but first in line would be Fargo if I get my %%#* router to work again.

Here is gorgeous for distraction.. cheating not a gif, but this is emergency...!

*dissappeared in cloud of dust*

ofv7nk.jpg

*reappear, straighten cloth, low voice*

Ehm.. I saw that you have found the source of the gif. Ehmm, yes, Yes, you are correct.

:whistle:

No wonder Sherlock wears a scarf all the time, that neck shouldn't be allowed.

Eh...why? What do you want to do? I'm first in line you know.. :p
  • Like 2

What wouldn't I do, lol. Can't help with gifs I'm afraid, am on my way to look for dolphins in west Wales :)

They have dolphins in Wales? Don't they get a little dry?

I promise I'll find more Martin if I don't have to answer where they are from. :p

Anyway, in Sherlock. I always like his look in Leinster Garden, that killer monstrous furious twitchy smile. It's tiny bit sexy.

tumblr_mwtr9t00G61rpk9exo2_r1_400.gif

d8ed2bc759afc059e095b049b0e7d418.gif

tumblr_n2tgbuNWEJ1ss5ofgo1_500.gif

giphy.gif

I know what you mean, you always know john is a bit dangerous but there he looks dangerous.

• Like 1

Bottom photo there is from Breaking and Entering. Third one is of course from Last Vow. Anybody (except VBS!) recognize the other two?

Is the first one from that swingers film with Mandy Moore?

Swinging With the Finkels? I don't believe so, but I've seen it only once, so can't be certain. According to photos on the internet, he does have a similar shirt in that movie, but his hair style is a little different. Also I don't recall any scruffy scenes -- though Finkels jumps all over the place, so again, I can't be sure.

Not a gif, but have you seen this?! He looks like he's in his mid twenties. They most of photoshopped the hell out of it. But still... mmm...

tumblr_inline_oejk37v6t01us2w7n_540.jpg

• Like 1

Yep, it's been making the rounds. I think the general consensus is that it's a little too staged. No denying he's pretty stunning, though...........

I went away and now I am behind the times :'(

Oh no no no no.. don't be sad.

If I remember correctly, and I do,

we talked about it when you were around.

So if that makes you feel better (it won't) you were just not observant.

XD :p

Bottom photo there is from Breaking and Entering. Third one is of course from Last Vow. Anybody (except VBS!) recognize the other two?

Gahhh.. you heard the lady's request, ladies..!

Uhmm.. confession, I have a curse, damnedest secret I try constantly to ignore but fail; it's torturing for me to have questions unanswered, gahhhhhh..(now I have to kill you all) so instead of preparing for a meeting in half hour, I couldn't resist, went and looked for the answers. Anyway, I should have better chance to track them back since I was the one found them.

So, hopefully it's accurate and rings some bells, first one is from Boy Meets Girl, second is from Animals.

• Like 2

Yes, that scruffy look fits with Boy Meets Girl, even though I can't quite place the scene. Guess I'll just have to believe you regarding Animals. I've seen it, but wasn't sufficiently impressed by the movie to watch it again (plus MF's role is pretty negligible). Thanks!

• Like 1

I went away and now I am behind the times :'(

Oh no no no no.. don't be sad.

If I remember correctly, and I do,

we talked about it when you were around.

So if that makes you feel better (it won't) you were just not observant.

XD :P

:'(  :'(  :'(

This is exactly the face I imagine Mycroft getting behind his back when he says something young Sherlock finds pompous and pedantic. 

tumblr_n4jvov1KFb1r1u044o1_250.gif

Plus he's just adorable this young :)

I really wish there were pictures of him this young with Sherlock hair, and trying to pull off Sherlock's attitude of aloof superiority but not quite nailing it. 

• Like 4

Plus he's just adorable this young :)

I really wish there were pictures of him this young with Sherlock hair, and trying to pull off Sherlock's attitude of aloof superiority but not quite nailing it.

:D

The hair is quite matching though, before he decides it's boring to go to barber shop too often.

:'(  :'(  :'(

Psst.. I'm actually far worse, you won't believe the things I have missed around here.

Especially links! I hate links without caption or explanation :p

Maybe this actually makes you feel better.

Yesterday when I was looking for the source of previous Martin's gif I came across this and actually ponder for a while, believing that he visited Ben on site or something.

tumblr_mnm4h8BfIp1qewsw4o5_r1_500.gif

Apparently someone has fun putting his dancing gif everywhere with Ben.

This one is captioned:"Just when he was about to catch him.."

tumblr_mnm4h8BfIp1qewsw4o2_r2_500.gif

• Like 1

LOL, he's like some sort of dancing stalker. Ben only knows he's coming when he hears the finger snapping like from Westside Story. It's got to the point Ben is terrified of the sound. He's walking alone down a dark, empty street late at night when he hears the sound of finger snapping down an alley. His heart lurches and he turns in horror... 

Has anyone else been reading the Baby Sherlock comic on tumblr? He's so cute, wish I had time to do a young adult Sherlock one. 

• Like 1

Yea, it scares me too but every now and then I come across a gem. 

Here's most of it, though some of the latest pages aren't added yet:

http://noumenoncomic.tumblr.com/tagged/comic/chrono

Basically John finally works up the courage to hint to Sherlock how he really feels, immediately after which Sherlock gets run over by the Tardis, de-aging him to a baby. So John is then left to look after a baby Sherlock, who is as cute and manipulative as you would expect a baby Sherlock to be, and it's not exactly clear whether he still has his adult mind or not, the author is still writing it and leaving that to be guessed at. 

post-2268-0-90673800-1476784757_thumb.jpg

• Like 1