Hot Gifs

Pseudonym

I wonder how many potential roommate came and then ran away screaming. Billy the skull is probably the first test.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

And if they don't run when they first see it most do when he says it's a friend of his and gives an ominous grin. 

The ominous grin would probably send me running no matter what he said. :D 

Khan when he's in a mellow but chatty mood. There was never any need to hit him or lock him up, if they'd just been polite they would have had this friendly chappy and all of the unpleasantness could have been avoided. This is him explaining about the death ship lurking behind Mars. 

7d17b460599ec7289c1c18bef74411e4.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, Pseudonym said:

What about, "Would you like to see my bedroom?" *ominous grin*

Oh lord no, I'd run even faster.

19 minutes ago, Pseudonym said:

Khan when he's in a mellow but chatty mood. There was never any need to hit him or lock him up, if they'd just been polite they would have had this friendly chappy and all of the unpleasantness could have been avoided. This is him explaining about the death ship lurking behind Mars. 

Y'know, I believe you're right. All they had to do was treat him nice and he would have responded in kind. Right up until the moment when he decided to take over the ship. :P 

• Like 1

Indeed. And let's not forget that shooting up Starfleet in the beginning was clearly a mechanic error, he was trying to stop it. 

Perhaps he should take over the ship, perhaps he's a better captain. 

How about, "Let's order pizza." *ominous grin*

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pseudonym said:

7d17b460599ec7289c1c18bef74411e4.gif

Yah. He is so misunderstood. :wub: 

Is it wrong that I root for 'villains' many of the times, it's getting way too often now. :whistle:

Oh yeah, the 'bad guys' where you can completely see their point of view, even if you don't agree with it, are definitely the best. And sometimes when you think it over the 'good guys' are the ones who are really in the wrong. 

Lol, reminds me of this Mitchell and Webb sketch, I might have posted it before but it does amuse me. :D

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Pseudonym said:

How about, "Let's order pizza." *ominous grin*

Okay, now I'm tempted.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

AHOY THERE!

This is photoshopped but I'll take it.

I suppose this is you knock-off Khan? Not too shabby. :)

I think the contrast has been significantly increased to knock out background details, but otherwise I think it's genuine.

On 11/24/2018 at 10:02 PM, Arcadia said:

I think the contrast has been significantly increased to knock out background details, but otherwise I think it's genuine.

Really? That guys in the back doesn't seem to belong in Khan's universe, but I could be wrong because I haven't rewatched it (and not planning too because they are mean to Khan :P). He also has this weird outline that I thought it's superimposed.

It looks to me like the person selected the background, but not Khan, and really ramped up the contrast to create that b/w effect, and maybe also ran a "blur" filter over it to fuzz out the guy in the background, but not Khan. It's not difficult to do, and it would create that outline as well.

And I assume that's a behind-the-scenes clip, with one of the film crew in the background, because BC's not exactly Khan-like there, is he? Too … soft.

Or, alternatively, someone could have gone to the trouble of photoshopping the scruffy guy into the background, but why? 😛 If it'd been me, I'd have just erased him. In Photoshop, I mean, not … oh, never mind. :angel:

• 2 weeks later...

The way they've twiddled with his eyes here makes him look evil. Hot evil, but evil nonetheless. 

6d35b8d058f6c886681dbd2ed2a75739.jpg

I've read some Vamplock fic, but nothing good unfortunately. :(

The more I look at that photo the more it grows on me. Phwoar. He can nibble my neck anytime. 

2 hours ago, Artemis said:

What’s phwoar?

I believe the American translation would be "hubba-hubba" or "va-va-va-voom" -- or whatever they're saying nowadays.

I'd never heard or read it till maybe ten years ago.  Is it a fairly new expression, Pseud, or just something that hadn't made it across the Atlantic?