Come on. :D :D Arnie is quite adorable, although I don't like too muscley guy.

So, you're standing in the kitchen having just woken up fumbling your way through making a cup of coffee. You hear a noise behind you and turn to...

cfddc075dc11247a58b53d230e4a64e9.gif

Hey! What are you doing waking up?

The case is only a six.

Get back in and I'll join you. :p

• Like 1

Yea, because there is no way he would be out foraging for food. Get back in bed where you belong.  B)

• Like 1

I don't know what weird thing he's doing with the swallowing, but he's still adorable :)

204b3c56cbfb3db3b979834d517d357e.gif

• Like 1

Yup.

Eh. He looks young in there. ^

I have too much works to do so I need a gif.

bennomssuitohlordylord.gif

• Like 2

BC gifs, the answer to all your woes :D

• Like 2

Right, like today, I have three-gifs problem.

A three-gif-problem?! That sounds like a challenge...

48acdbf9acaca64bb4bbe8fcfafa703f.gif

7900dd3d1dde379927ba65e0524651da.gif

c4f181c6202db0cdcb79edb6f5cd409c.gif

Okay, so the last one is funny rather than hot but I love Martin in it, kind of politely ignoring the weirdness. And as for the second one, apart from his bod, also not hot, but I just love the pouty face and how cute it is that he smiles at his own smiley. :) There's something about the colours in it too, showing my art roots now, but I love the palette of the filter they used. *crawls back under rock*

• Like 2

(Drag kicking and flailing Pseudonym out of rock)

Hey, those only count as two and a half gif. I am not cured yet..!

Lol, which one doesn't count, the third one? *sigh*

3d5ddbaadf52858f3de78839f1a41efd.gif

I'm starting to have trouble remembering what I've already posted. 

Gee, I guess that means you'll have to go back and review them all. What a shame. :naughty:

Another one of John pretending to be fluffy and harmless: :wub:
HMw6SGz.gif

• Like 2

Ha, that one is infamous for how cute he looks, though I've only ever seen the still  :wub: He actually has mused hair.  B)

I don't remember noticing it in the episode, I'll have to go re-watch it, eurgh such a hardship. 

That kiss one is looped a bit weirdly isn't it, like he's trying to suck out her soul. 

• Like 1

I was too flustered to notice. :d

• Like 1

Lol, which one doesn't count, the third one? *sigh*

Actually it was a three, I just misdiagnosed it as three gifs problem. Apparently it was four and a quarter gifs problem. Luckily it has passed, for now.

Another one of John pretending to be fluffy and harmless: :wub:

HMw6SGz.gif

(Presumably seductive low voice)

Well hallo John. Hooba hooba.

New found:

tumblr_m3ejvfEo6X1qln00mo1_r1_400.gif

bcmoving.gif

• Like 1

I'm going to cheat and go for a still (sorry) but I think you'll agree it's worth it...

Warning, possibly NSFW. 

c888e68ef1a5461fd6b638e09ba1d8f6.jpg

And, er, the less cropped version...

4815db587126237347fe84d59323ab71.jpg

55aTH7h.gif

Time Magazine???? Is this legit? Boy, they never had anything like that in my day.... :blink:

He was on the cover in every country except America but not with this picture, sadly. As far as I can tell the Time part is photoshopped, there is a whole cover which is pretty impressive, but I'm not sure where the actual photo is from. 

Coming to comment in full medieval knight gear and invisible cloak in case I m being attacked because I'm about to say.. err... gah..I don't really like him that way.

I prefer him to be dorky and candid, with messy hair and don't give a foxtrot attitude.

It's definitely me, I just find men stop being hot when think they are or when they try or when they show too much or when they act like they are even when they are. Eh.. get it?

So Coat. Stat. Umbrella. Sheet. Or napkin.

• Like 2

I get what you're saying, it makes sense. A huge part of his appeal, as Sherlock especially, is his intelligence and aloofness, although he uses his looks when necessary that's not what he's about. So I get it... but I'm still going to keep leering.  :lol:

I once watched a video of a behind the scenes photoshoot with him, I think it was for Vanity Fair, where the photographer kept trying to get him to look sexy but he was so dorky between shots it's sort of hard to take the photos quite so seriously (though they are very appealing). 

• Like 2

Okay, I know which issue you're referring to. That was definitely not on any of the covers!

I sort of agree with both of you. He's beautiful to look at, but it's not the looks that attract me nearly as much as the personality. I'd happily hang out with dorky Ben. Not so sure about the sexy one. But I'll keep leering too. :D

• Like 1

PS ... I wonder if those are Annie Leibovitz photos. She likes to shoot her subjects sans armor, and people who ordinarily wouldn't expose themselves for a camera will for hers. It sort of looks like her style.

Eh... so I rent the heavy rusty medieval costume for nothing? Geez guys.

...where the photographer kept trying to get him to look sexy but he was so dorky between shots ...

Now that sounds sexy! :p

Very sexy :naughty:

• Like 1

Hmmm... can't be sure ... this is one Annie took for Vogue. Same hair, no?
iSDfYs2.jpg

I'm not keen on that one, something about it is odd. It might be because his eyebrows are weirdly light, or maybe because he looks like he needs a bath ;)

Eh... so I rent the heavy rusty medieval costume for nothing? Geez guys.

...where the photographer kept trying to get him to look sexy but he was so dorky between shots ...

Now that sounds sexy! :P
Very sexy :naughty:

Here is the video if you're interested. The funniest part I think is when he jokingly does a ridiculous 'coy over shoulder sexy' at the lake, its at about 9.46. It's worth watching just that part if you don't have time for the whole video - very dorky, and shows he doesn't seem to take himself very seriously or seem to actually believe he is sexy. 

• Like 1

Ha. I didn't plan on watching that whole thing, but did because the photographer was such a lovely guy. :smile:

This is the shoot I thought you were referring to, I love this:

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=benedict+cumberbatch+photo+shoot&&view=detail&mid=B79033511B1710950FF9B79033511B1710950FF9&FORM=VRDGAR