One last important question, do you think the nose would break the fall?

I don't want the brows to get hurt, you know. Because if the do, maybe I have to rethink about my flirting strategy..!

No I think the pavement would break the nose. Which means his brow might get scuffed up. 

:blanket::blanket: :blanket:

Good god! What have I done? What have I done?!? Omg omg omg.

Okay, strategy changed. Next time I'd just jump and cling on him like a baby monkey while caressing those brows.

I'm nervous though, this is the first time I feel the need to change my flirting strategy. But it seems like the new one would be as effective as the original.

Poor poor BC. He has no idea what's coming for him. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

908e9ffe95d07ea91e39d151b8f16f6c.jpg

b27368d11d694e2f5374e59b7bc51c3b.jpg

• Like 2

Bendydoodle (who hasn’t been on in over 3 years) used to have the 2nd one as her profile pic.

20 hours ago, SherlockedCAMPer said:

Bendydoodle (who hasn’t been on in over 3 years) used to have the 2nd one as her profile pic.

My mind is clearly fading.  The only avatar I recall her having was her current one of a much younger BC.  As you say, it's been three years since she logged in, but I keep hoping she (and a number of other people) will be back eventually.

Note to any erstwhile members reading this who would like to continue participating but are having trouble signing in with the new forum software (or have forgotten your password, user name, etc.):  Please scroll down to the bottom of any forum page and click on "Contact Us."  You will be taken to a standard internet-type messaging page, where you can let the staff know what difficulties you're having.  Thank you!

She had the color version of the black and white; then switched to one that looked like he was in Uni when it was taken.

On 8/31/2018 at 10:25 PM, Arcadia said:

Okay, here's the best one yet … because what could be hotter than Sherlock making kissy faces with a cat? :D 

pLcBKY6.jpg

I loved this. 

Doe -- you're back!!!!  :applause:

• Like 3

I really like this slightly vintage-style photoshoot. 

f740a1eae416c30df3b7d3d7b0b23089.jpg

1050091c1ec24c687ebf6b53adb04737.jpg

• Like 3

be0c933fb534ca27a1cb7bbf68b75114.gif

• Like 3

3089a34363e22812bf26c91c6544dcd6.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm about to read a professor fic, and this is the photo they have as their inspiration for Professor Sherlock Holmes. Hubba hubba. Can I please, please, please come in for a tutorial? 

tumblr_inline_p9ane1lyTm1swb03j_540.jpg

• Like 4

55aTH7h.gif

• Like 1

I'm mystified though by what exactly is sticking out/stacked on the filing cabinet. It looks like chunks of plasterboard. 

Maybe it's mortarboard.

Isn't that the same as plasterboard?

And the most important question... why is Prof Holmes keeping it in a filing cabinet?

A mortarboard, as far as I know, is that little square thing you wear on your head at graduation... ---> 🎓 I fear Carol was making a punny….. <_< 

I think it's plasterboard too. And what looks like a bit of insulation on top of the cabinet. Apparently Eurus blew up the professor's office too, and clean up's still underway.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Arcadia said:

A mortarboard, as far as I know, is that little square thing you wear on your head at graduation... ---> 🎓 I fear Carol was making a punny….. <_< 

Certainly endeavoring to!

The square cap is called a mortarboard because it looks like the palette-type thing that a bricklayer uses to hold the fresh mortar that s/he is using.  But yeah, most people only know it as academic regalia.  As Pseud pointed out, mortar is a lot like plaster.  And it would sound more appropriate for a professor to have mortarboards in his office.  *sigh*

• Haha 1

... I see. 😑 I've always just called it a 'square graduation cap.'

I think it's plasterboard too. And what looks like a bit of insulation on top of the cabinet. Apparently Eurus blew up the professor's office too, and clean up's still underway.

Maybe it was from a case and Sherlock was teaching his students how to identify whatever substance was on it so that they might be wiser than Anderson in ASiP. Also teaching them how to do various analyses on the substance. Each piece of plasterboard for a different group and some for insulation. He has enough of both in his office for a decent sized class or possibly 2 smaller classes.
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Pseudonym said:

I'm about to read a professor fic, and this is the photo they have as their inspiration for Professor Sherlock Holmes. Hubba hubba. Can I please, please, please come in for a tutorial? 

tumblr_inline_p9ane1lyTm1swb03j_540.jpg

None of my professors ever wore their shirts like that.  Evil Professor Sherlock Holmes knows exactly what he is up to--the mass destruction of womankind by spontaneous reproductive organ combustion.  It's a very painful way to go, too.  This insouciant pose fools no one . he's out to kill us all!

• Like 1

a7d20b79662f5cd62079fcf8dd85b03b.jpg

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Arcadia said:

6 hours ago, SherlockedCAMPer said:

Maybe it was from a case and Sherlock was teaching his students how to identify whatever substance was on it so that they might be wiser than Anderson in ASiP. Also teaching them how to do various analyses on the substance. Each piece of plasterboard for a different group and some for insulation. He has enough of both in his office for a decent sized class or possibly 2 smaller classes.

5 hours ago, Hikari said:

None of my professors ever wore their shirts like that.  Evil Professor Sherlock Holmes knows exactly what he is up to--the mass destruction of womankind by spontaneous reproductive organ combustion.  It's a very painful way to go, too.  This insouciant pose fools no one . he's out to kill us all!

This!!! …. This is what hiatus reduces us to. Making pitiful puns and spinning kooky conspiracy theories. Curse you, Moftiss!!!!!!

• Like 2