Sherlock or Holmes locations

Are you sure you remembered to save the post before you left the page? I do that, sometimes ... I get so involved in the steps to post a photo, or whatever, that I forget to take that last step. Especially with the new forum: I have to scroll down to see the "Submit" button, and things I can't see, I sometimes forget about. :rolleyes: 

I see a post of yours from about that time, but it's got a video, not a still photo.  Is that by any chance the one you're talking about?

In addition to what Arcadia said, I find that with the new software I often need to hit Save or Submit several times -- until it changes to say Saving.  It sometimes fools me if I don't look closely.

I don’t think that I made any errors but it’s not impossible of course. I’ll try again.

This is one from the Canon. If you remember in The Blue Carbuncle Holmes and Watson go to the Alpha Inn (location of the ‘goose club’) to try and track down the goose with the jewel in its crop.

spot_202_302.jpg
 of false clues, leading everywhere, it seems, except to the identity of the murderer..."

• Like 1

I concede.

It must have been my error.

Unless Tim or the mods are conspiring to drive me insane😀