Favourite character from the series?

Interesting topic! 

Sherlock would be my answer as well.

There's not a huge amount of members hanging around the forum lately, but I kind of think we have a thread that asks a similar question. I'll see if I can find it for you, maybe that will help? (Of course, it may also be more information than you want! :D )

Yep, here you go! See if this is any good to you. More answers, at least:

https://www.sherlockforum.com/forum/topic/28-who-is-your-favourite-main-character/?tab=comments#comment-41

• Thanks 1

My answer is probably still John Watson, though I didn't care for some of the things they had him doing in Series 4 (not real keen on his new hair style either).

If Sherlock comes back, and Ben still has his current hair cut, I may have to switch my answer. Just sayin'. :D 

8 hours ago, Carol the Dabbler said:

My answer is probably still John Watson, though I didn't care for some of the things they had him doing in Series 4 (not real keen on his new hair style either).

8 hours ago, Arcadia said:

If Sherlock comes back, and Ben still has his current hair cut, I may have to switch my answer. Just sayin'. :D 

Are we really that shallow?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Carol the Dabbler said:

Are we really that shallow?

I can't speak for you, but … oh yes, absolutely. :D 

I'm pretty sure I'm being perfectly logical.  Well, pretty logical anyhow.  John just isn't the type to fuss over his hair.  (He washes his hair.)  I thought Freeman looked just fine with The Swoop in Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, but he was playing a different character then, one that I wasn't already acquainted with.

• Like 1

As for Sherlock -- why the heck *does* he wear his hair long and curly, anyhow?  The man hardly eats.  Surely hair doesn't even count as "transport"?

Apart from anything else...

If I knew we were actually getting a S5...I personally wouldn't care if they were all bald!

• Like 2

We do have trouble staying on topic, don't we? :D

9 hours ago, Carol the Dabbler said:

As for Sherlock -- why the heck *does* he wear his hair long and curly, anyhow?  The man hardly eats.  Surely hair doesn't even count as "transport"?

I always assumed it was because he knows how much the unruliness annoys Mycroft. :D 

• Like 1

Poor Mycroft, he never stood a chance at being Mummy's favorite, he was born with straight hair.... :lol2: 

3 hours ago, Arcadia said:

Poor Mycroft, he never stood a chance at being Mummy's favorite, he was born with straight hair.... :lol2: 

Besides, the youngest is always Mummy's favorite, no matter how big a sh*t he/she is.  I have empirical proof!  Nothing Myc could do about being born first, but he exploits his eldest status to full advantage.  :)

• Like 2