D&D Alignment Test

Artemis

Has anyone ever taken one of these?  I've done several and come out Neutral Good all but once (True Neutral that time).  I might contradict some of the minor things, but overall I do align most closely with Neutral Good.

D&D Alignment Test

• Like 1

A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.

Oh my gosh, the good old D&D alignment test! I remember when I was 16 and first introduced to RPG... Awwww, now I am all nostalgic.... 

Wait. I am lawful good now? Nooo... Everyone knows that is synonymous with lawful stupid. What happened to me? I used to be neutral or chaotic. I must be getting old. 😕

• Haha 2

True Neutral, but I suspect what I truly am is a True Wuss; I don't want to do anything that might put me in danger. I hate danger.

Nah, there's little to no correlation there.  Any type can be any alignment.  I have observed, however, that neutrals tend to be T's more often than F's.

8 hours ago, Carol the Dabbler said:

That's very sensible of you!  :D

So is true neutral another name for INTP?

NOT INTP! But I got True Neutral too, although have to admit some of the choices don't really represent what I really want to do. And they make Family too generic, there are those I would kill for and there are those I'd ignore.

• Like 2

Yeah, I had that problem too … I could think of more accurate answers than the ones they offered. Which is so often true with those kinds of quizzes.

• Like 1

I suppose the problem is, they need to devise answers that precisely represent certain categories, but real-life humans rarely fit into neat little boxes.

• Like 1