Favorite Superhero Pictures (Marvel, DC, etc.)

Artemis

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/19/2020 at 7:34 PM, Artemis said:

c4a4bef41102496e933209adb05fe400.jpg

14d5e06f4cc87a8616fba765581de358.png

tumblr_mm69rseUmM1rtq573o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mm69rseUmM1rtq573o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mm69rseUmM1rtq573o1_1280.jpg

[Link]

Of all the heroes, this kid adores a villain. XD  I avoid kids, but maybe we can get along.

I just notice that Loki's costume has a lot of nice details and very well made. I like the colors too, maybe he has the best costumes of all Marvel?

On 10/4/2020 at 8:58 AM, Artemis said:

94523f72a0032ac7fb42ecf05e15f394.jpg

Next year he probably prefers to be Thor too.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Van Buren Supernova said:

I just notice that Loki's costume has a lot of nice details and very well made. I like the colors too, maybe he has the best costumes of all Marvel?

I’ve read some commentary from Marvel’s costume designers and Loki’s costume is always one that has extra thought put into it.  In other photos you may notice also the asymmetrical lines and hems just to give it that extra “chaotic” touch.

Dark green is my favorite color so it’s a 👍 from me, lol.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Artemis said:

Dark green is my favorite color so it’s a 👍 from me, lol.

Hey, mine too! My favorite is army green, but I like this green as well.

The arm, above knee and even the armplate. The combination of metal, leather and fabric is great, and it looks comfortable too, unlike many other costumes. WIth the insect head, hey I want one! 😀

If I ever change my boring look of jeans and T-shirt, this will be a way to go!

58 minutes ago, Van Buren Supernova said:

and it looks comfortable too,

It is not, lol.  Tom Hiddleston has discussed how difficult it was to move in, get into, and get out of.  However, he did add that it made him stand straighter and gave him the posture to get into "Loki mode".

WIth the insect head, hey I want one! 😀

Lol, are you talking about the horns on his helmet?  I've never interpreted those as insect antennae, but now that you've said that, I can't unsee it, lol.

They're also a handy weapon if you ever need to save your homeworld from the undead army of the goddess of death.  Decorative and functional!

e698203182abeb994a114340c59489c4.gif

Assuming you'd want to save your homeworld, that is.

If I ever change my boring look of jeans and T-shirt, this will be a way to go!

Indeed!  It's either casual comfort garments or dramatic fantasy armor and billowing capes; there is no in between!  :P

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
On 10/15/2020 at 3:26 PM, Artemis said:

It's either casual comfort garments or dramatic fantasy armor and billowing capes; there is no in between!  :P

Precisely!

My friends and family would have same reaction anyway: me walking in with proper ladylike dress and hairdo, and me walking in with full Loki costume. No prize for guessing what I would choose.

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...

To tell the truth I have always liked Loci, even before the films made Tom famous. The god of fire and mischief, even keeping Odin on his toes! Compared to dutiful son, merchant and housewife-friendly Thor, he was always the most exciting character in Norse mythology! Tom just made him more glamorous.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...