Favorite Superhero Pictures (Marvel, DC, etc.)

Artemis

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tumblr_nbdf109mu71rvrf28o1_1280.png

I was adopted and my dad’s a jerk monthly meetup

“-turns me into a cyborg, and calls Gamora his favourite daughter right in front of me!”

“Yeah? First Odin starts a war with a race he graciously failed to mention I was a part of, then banishes me when I try to finish it! Have you ever been to Earth? It’s hellish!”

[Link]

"Thor: The Dark World" deleted scene: Loki's (imagined) coronation.

tumblr_p9fy3rczXy1unzss9o1_400.gif

tumblr_p9fy3rczXy1unzss9o2_400.gif

tumblr_p9fy3rczXy1unzss9o4_400.gif

tumblr_p9fy3rczXy1unzss9o5_400.gif

tumblr_p9fy3rczXy1unzss9o6_400.gif

tumblr_p9fy3rczXy1unzss9o7_400.gif

tumblr_p9fy3rczXy1unzss9o8_400.gif

tumblr_p9fy3rczXy1unzss9o9_r1_400.gif

"This scene is hard to watch. First of all, he’s imagining himself worthy of Mjolnir, which we all know he wants, even if he says he doesn’t. Second, he’s draped himself in red- Thor’s color. Does he want to be Thor, or does he want to replace Thor? Or is he simply trying to live up to Thor’s “perfect” image? When Frigga asks him what he’s doing, the look on his face in the fourth gif is very...unstable. He’s smiling like he’s happy, but it’s more of a crazed look than anything. And then suddenly his face falls and we see how he’s really feeling. He’s desperate. Desperate to feel something besides whatever he’s suffered through inside his cell. He’s casting illusions to save himself. He wants to forget everything that is real. He’s trying to daydream his way out of his own life. How many of us have done that before? I know I have. Many times. And I adore Frigga, but she’s scolding him for doing that. His face in the last gif makes me want to scream obscenities. Once again, Loki needed someone to talk to, and there was no one."

[Link]