GIF Your Mood

Pseudonym

15 hours ago, Artemis said:

Further evidence that you are a mouse...?

SHHHHHHHHH!!!! Don't just go giving away my secrets willy-nilly!

• Haha 1

Ummm…. Pseud … just wondering … what kind of cheese do you like?   :whistle:

What is that being poured in there, beer? Have to try that one!

Me right now:

P52lcR5.png

I’m sick again, but I don’t want to miss the yummy holiday foods.

giphy.gif

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Artemis said:

I’m sick again, but I don’t want to miss the yummy holiday foods.

I used to get the flu just about every year when I was home from college for Christmas.  So I would hear everybody else out in the dining room eating a big turkey dinner, and I was stuck in my bed drinking tea and eating soda crackers.  Bleh.

Same.  Every year when I was a kid, I’d get sick on either Christmas or Thanksgiving, and miss out on the holiday meal.  This November I was saying to my dad, “Remember when that used to happen?  It hasn’t happened in years now.”  I must have jinxed myself, because I’ve been sick for both Thanksgiving and Christmas this year.

• Sad 1

My theory is that I had been going full-tilt at college, then I'd get home and relax -- and they say that suddenly relaxing lowers your immune system, so naturally, BAM!

• Sad 1

51 minutes ago, Arcadia said:

Relaxing lowers your immune system!!!??!???!! I'm doomed....

I think that's mainly when major long-term exertion is abruptly replaced by total relaxation.  So relax -- you're OK!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well I felt like utter death yesterday, so it seems you're right. Slightly healthier today but not completely. 

ThoughtfulDefensiveCleanerwrasse-small.g

Me, just starting to get into the Christmas spirit after everyone else has moved on...

CaringMaleCrow-max-1mb.gif

Oh, I'm still Christmassing. Building a gingerbread house with my mom. Watched TAB last night. Things like that. 

My folks have gone, but I'm Christmassing too, at least when I'm at home. In work yesterday and today, but now I plan to hibernate, eat, and watch crap for the next four days. Heaven. Have to brave a shop on the way home to buy cat food, I don't want to have to leave the house just for cat food anytime soon. 

• Like 1

Oh, I know. I need cream for my coffee, but I'll suffer without for now … anything but leave the house! :D 

I’d be doing more if I weren’t sick.  Christmas this year is broth and YouTube on the couch.  I guess it’s all right, I’m too worried about my dog to really focus on anything else anyway.

I’m probably not going to make it through my annual NYE deep clean either.  I tried dusting earlier and got winded.  Maybe it’ll have to be a birthday clean instead.

c1TYxwE.gif

• Sad 1

Stopped at the store on the way back from the doctor on Thursday, saw Valentine’s stuff out already.  <_<

d8764c60b4960f9498c6d5b63e41c342.gif

MeekSlushyAnemonecrab-size_restricted.gi

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1