GIF Your Mood

Pseudonym

Ehhhh, that's a depressing topic, lol.  But I'm glad to hear it's going well for you!  :smile:

Been cleaning like crazy the last three days.  I'm not over my illness quite yet, but I couldn't wait anymore, lol.

YellowKindGerenuk-max-1mb.gif

So much dust...

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, Artemis said:

Mood:

giphy.gif

Sounds like me when I was a student the first time around. 

• Like 1

Is it actually your birthday?

Lol, I just fell asleep at my desk and a delivery driver must have come in whilst I was sleeping. Lucky I was upstairs and he didn't see me or he'd probably have thought I was dead.

• Haha 1

Yes it is.  Gonna be a dull one though, too tired to really do anything.

giphy.gif

Lol, thank you!  A cat party would liven things up!

And that's after they've attempted to claw your face off and you've been carted away in an ambulance. The pools of blood have been carefully cropped out of that photo. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Artemis said:

Yes it is.  Gonna be a dull one though, too tired to really do anything.

Dull can be a relief sometimes.  Enjoy your nice restful birthday!

• Thanks 1

Wah, am I too late to join the party?!? Where's the cake?

wQm9U9U.jpg

Happy Birthday!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Arcadia said:

Where's the cake?

It seems to have disappeared.  Last I saw, Mycroft was with it.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

It's long gone then. 

Why did I give myself more work by chosing something challenging instead or something easy?! 

87f1d98f8462cfff2377cffff614323b.gif

11 hours ago, Artemis said:

It seems to have disappeared.  Last I saw, Mycroft was with it.

Party with all cats and no cake. <_<

You guys certainly know how to be dull!!!

11 hours ago, Pseudonym said:

Why did I give myself more work by chosing something challenging instead or something easy?! 

I used to ask myself the same question then was convinced (a little unsuccessfully but I would still do the same) that the easy one would eat my brain alive and crush my soul and I would die long boringgggggg insufferable death. (not quite but something like cat only party with no cake :p 

There. Enjoy your challenge.

• Haha 1

Well, thanks to making things difficult death under a pile of work is certainly approaching. 

I'm off to a karate class tonight to see if I want to restart... wish me luck. 

Good luck!  I’m jealous, I always wanted to learn a martial art.  I’ve thought about taking it up when I have some extra money (if that ever happens), as lessons are rather expensive; but I wonder about being too old to be a beginner and feeling awkward.

wa1ttn2jzs7y.gif

Interesting, they aren't that expensive here, or at least they didn't used to be when I used to go.

From what I’ve seen on average (for adults) it’s about $150/month, not including various fees such as grading, uniform/equipment, insurance, etc.  I don’t know what that would translate to in GBP, but it’s just too much for me at present.

Bloody hell, no it's nothing like that here. There is a yearly license fee, can't remember the amount for that, but I used to pay 3 quid a lesson. It'll be more now I'm an adult and it's years later but nothing like 150, looking at average prices a lesson is around 6 quid, and I would do only 1 a week rather than 2 so thats around 24 quid a month, maybe a bit more I don't know exact prices yet. £24 is 30 dollars. 

Tbh I'm trying this evening but it's unlikely I'll keep going, I'd like to but I have so much on my plate at the moment with everything else I'm doing I probably can't handle another thing on top.