GIF Your Mood

Pseudonym

Trying to take advantage of the inspired writing spree I get about once a decade.

tenor.gif

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I really miss Pseud.  I hope she's doing alright.

Dear me -- it's been a while, hasn't it?  Well, she did say she was ridiculously busy, what with working full time *and* going to school.

Happy Birthday to the above-mentioned.  :smile: 

tumblr_m7ec59mpec1qdql00o1_500.gif

• Like 1

Is self-loathing a mood?

giphy.gif

TAH DAH!!!!! 

Thank you for the birthday wishes 😊

• Like 1

Pseuuuuuud!  How've you been?  How's things?

Busy mainly! I've just submitted my last project before summer break (from uni, not from work unfortunately) so now I get to have a social life again. WOOP WOOP 

8915cadbf094ce78b5bafaf85d357e71.gif

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Pseudonym said:

How are you?

Ooooh, how even to answer that... Getting by, I suppose.  Seems like one thing after another with no reprieve, sometimes.

What was your final project?  Did you enjoy it?  Are you still liking your program?  Are you making friends?  Do you have summer plans?  When do you start again?  Did you have a good birthday?  Not that it's my business, but I must have all the news!  :P

• Like 1

It was on mitigating the effects of heatwaves in urban areas, not my fave so glad it's done. The block we did on the Amazon was definitely the best. Yeah the course is good, glad I signed up though I've had a few major stress-outs when I've got a deadline and forty thousand other things to do! I've been doing some conservation volunteering for a couple of charities, I quite enjoy tromping around beaches looking for beasties. I also did a brilliant reptile and amphibian course a few weeks ago, surveying and IDing local species, the little guy in the pic below was my fave, gorgeous fella, didn't want to put him back! 

777e71621de454d78afa0c6ac0080945.jpg

Hm, what else? I dug a little wildlife pond in my back garden, hoping I'll get some interesting things move in over time. I'm doing a bat course at the end of the month. I'm off kayaking next Friday, which should be good. Then I'm on holidays the week after, heading up to Scotland for a week. 

• Like 2

That sounds like some pretty good stuff!  Busy and stressful, but good!  What a cute little guy!  That picture vaguely resembles your avatar, lol.  Bats sound interesting, that should be fun!  Are you heading to Scotland for anything particular, or just going to take in the scenery?  I hope that will be a nice well-deserved break for you.

Might we get some more pictures if you see anything move into your pond?  :smile:  Or if you see anything interesting, anywhere!

Scotland is just for a holiday. Not attractive but maybe interesting - saved this on the beach a while back, thought it was dead until it started gasping

065a3ef6acecc5a03bf14e68e3527de2.jpg

• Like 1

Good on you, Pseud, defender of helpless beasties!

21 minutes ago, Pseudonym said:

Scotland is just for a holiday. Not attractive but maybe interesting - saved this on the beach a while back, thought it was dead until it started gasping

Did you throw it back to the sea? How did it end up on the sand.. I believe it's bottom dweller, some kind of stargazer.

Anyway, now that you are back and I see that I'm not the one who need to do those small talks (thanks heaven XD) but I have questions too,  one just for passing and the other is utterly important I can't stress it enough that it needs to be answered,

First, have you heard about Type-D Orca in your study,

and second, a very serious, very important questions, I really need to know for the sake of my well-being; is it true that the Welsh word for jellyfish is Psygod wibli wobli???? Because.. :lol5:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Pseudonym said:

Saved it? I'd've battered and fried it and served it with chips! But I guess your way is fine too. Well done. I guess. ;)

• Haha 1