Sign in to follow this  
Artemis

What song is stuck in your head?

I have just been looking at the leaderboards, and noticed that I was in the top 3 a lot, which kinda confused me because im still sort of new. 

6 hours ago, Carol the Dabbler said:

We did have an alphabet song, but the only thing I recall regarding months was "Thirty days hath September, April, June, and November.  All the rest have thirty-one, except February, which [something or other]."  I currently have no idea how the February part actually went.

I learned it as: “...Save February, which has 28, and leap year 29.”  And it was more of a chant than a song.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, SherLOCKED123 said:

I have just been looking at the leaderboards, and noticed that I was in the top 3 a lot, which kinda confused me because im still sort of new. 

I think it just means you’ve been posting more than most of us.  :smile:  It’s been quiet here lately, haven’t seen much from the regulars.

8 hours ago, SherLOCKED123 said:

I'm not entirely sure I understand how it works either, but the leaderboards seem to be based on how many posts a particular member has made on a given day, combined with how many Likes they've gotten on those posts.  Then the whole thing starts from zero again the next day.  I think.

I remember when I was in prep we dressed up as kangaroos and sang this song that went something like "jump, jump, jump like a. kangaroo,

listen to the sound of the didgeridoo"

my tail fell off in the middle of it and the teacher had to tape it back on to my *bottom*

I haven't done anything like that since

• Haha 1

Anything like this?

• Like 3
  • Haha 2