Lego Ideas Sherlock Holmes

Cromone

Thank you for sharing that, Jean-Christophe -- it looks like you've put a lot of thought and work into your set-up!

Six years ago, Lego turned down a set based specifically on the BBC program Sherlock, but since yours is based on the original Holmes, it should have more lasting appeal, and may therefore stand a better chance of being approved.  Best wishes!

I hadn't specifically thought of copyrights, but that's a good point -- the prior set may have had some issues with the BBC.  But most of the original Holmes stories are now in the public domain, and presumably you haven't incorporated anything (e.g., bees) based on the few that are still under copyright in the US.

After all, we have nothing else to do :wacko: The governor of my state just ordered everyone to stay home. Urk.

41 minutes ago, Arcadia said:

After all, we have nothing else to do :wacko: The governor of my state just ordered everyone to stay home. Urk.

Which presumably also explains the current increase in forum activity -- so this ill wind is blowing a little bit of good.

• Haha 1