The Difficult Person Test

Artemis

Kind of interesting, yeah.  But as usual with such quizzes, I found myself wanting to qualify many of my answers. 

difficult-person?p=20,40,30,25,30,20,40&

Also, I could name several people who clearly consider me a pain in the posterior.  In some cases it's apparently because I failed to fulfill their unstated expectations, in some others it's because they take me literally when I'm just joking, and in yet other cases it's because I really can be a pain in the posterior.

And finally -- how many truly difficult people actually think of themselves that way?  And if they don't, then how could the quiz determine that they're difficult?  OK, I know a few people who'd probably give answers that I'd consider pretty accurate.  But many others, not so much.

• Like 2

I'm pretty sure most people think I'm a pain.

Most aspects of most people are impossible to measure accurately with tests, in my opinion.  I don't think tests are to be taken very seriously, especially not this sort.  It's just for fun, if you find this kind of thing fun.  Me, I just like to see what they're gonna say.  If nothing else it's some insight into the way other people (namely the test maker) think.

• Like 2

The test claims I'm easy to get along with. I have my doubts about that. Maybe in social situations, but I'll bet I'd be tough to live with. Too used to being alone.

• Like 2

I must be tough to live with, having ticked off several roommates.  The secret to Alex and me getting along is apparently that we're well aware of our differences, so we try to make allowances for them (and sometimes succeed).  For example, we do NOT work well together, so if we're doing a joint project, the best system is that he does one part over there and I do another part over here and then we put them together with as little interaction as possible.

• Like 1

Looks like your highest percentage went to Aggression.  That sounds about right.  :P

• Haha 1
  • Tongue 1

This fluffy bunny rabbit?

AngryBunny.jpg

Is "whenever" often for you?  :P

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, Artemis said:

This fluffy bunny rabbit?

503805011-AngryBunny.jpg

15 hours ago, Van Buren Supernova said:

I can't see your image

Artemis, I can see that picture just fine, but its URL doesn't look like anything I'm used to.  Where is the image located?

3 hours ago, Carol the Dabbler said:

Artemis, I can see that picture just fine, but its URL doesn't look like anything I'm used to.  Where is the image located?

I donno, I just found it on Google, lol.  It’s not uncommon for VBS to have trouble seeing an image here so I was half expecting it.  :P 

Have another!

4652036.jpg

• Thanks 1