besleybean

Ex Harrow actors.

I had a weird one last night.

For those who don't know, actor Laurence Fox is a candidate for London mayor.  He is not going to win, but anyway...

My dream was centred on Laurence sitting on a bench, doing a piece to camera, or giving an interview, not sure which...

towards the end, Benedict comes and sits by him on the bench and they chat away.

Right at the conclusion, Benedict dramatically leans in, embraces Laurence and gives him  a big kiss.

If Laurence Fox is who I think he is, I might give him a big kiss too. 😉 

Fox is a controversial figure over here but,  as besleybean said, he’s got no chance of becoming Mayor. London has 2 Mayor’s of course and he’s only eligible to try to become one. I agree with some of the things that he says (mainly about the spread of political correctness and the suggestion that we should all walk around ‘hanging our heads in shame’ for events in our history) but he’s also of the group that are outraged that masks and restrictions are insufferable infringements on our freedom. And so while many will agree with some of the things that he says I don’t think that he’ll escape being tarred with the ‘looney’ brush.

Plus, some people just aren’t keen on posh boys.😃

That latter part I have never understood...

give me a guy with floppy hair and an English public school accent.

I know it's terrible, hey, we all have our pervs!