Netflix Gets Stuck While Loading In Smart TV!

Hello everyone. For the last couple of days, I am facing an issue on Netflix. That is whenever I am trying to launch Netflix on my smart TV, it gets stuck while loading.  Guys, I don't know why this is happening and how to fix this issue. Even after I tried several attempts, but the issue is unchanged.  Can anyone provide any suggestions for this? 

Hi BillWolf. :wave: Not sure why you're asking this here as we're not exactly a tech help site. That being said, smart TVs are basically computers and like with all computers, programs and apps can sometimes crash. Unplug your TV (not just turn it off, physically unplug it) and when you plug it back in, Netflix should work again.

• Like 1

Hello. This forum is not suitable for your requirement. You should go to any tech-related website. So, if the earlier process is not fixed your issue. You can Sign out of your all devices, and sign in again on only one device. Hopefully, it will help you. If any problem happens follow the link.