Hi from Atlanta, GA

Flyswatter

Hi, I'm new, obviously.

Sherlock Holmes is my favorite superhero and I love the new modern times reboot.

I am a freelance graphic designer and mom in my 50s in Atlanta, GA, and I started watching Sherlock with some friends at a movie night party. We were all hooked immediately.

We met each other at a Skeptics in the Pub meetup. Sherlock appeals to science, rationality, deductive reasoning, not making wild leaps, using all tools at your disposal.

I love this series and can barely wait until they start filming season three.

Hi, Flyswatter -- welcome to Sherlock Forum! :wave2:

I know all about that "hooked immediately" thing you're talking about -- I hadn't even meant to watch the show, because I'd never heard of it, just happened to drop in on a friend as she was sitting down to watch "A Study in Pink." And WOW!

Feel free to post on any thread that interests you, even if it's an old one -- we'll see the activity and join you. Or start your own threads.

Glad you're here!

Welcome fellow member of the growing cult following that is BBC Sherlock!

"We stand with John Watson because we believe in Sherlock Holmes!"

Welcome and remember the most important thing...

Have FUN!!

• Like 2

Hello and welcome! :welcome: Flyswatter

If you are a long term Sherlockian, you'll be pleased to know we're happy to discuss all incarnations here - even those of us not terribly familiar with them (such as myself).

"We stand with John Watson because we believe in Sherlock Holmes!"

The discussion of this comment was becoming interesting in its own right, so I have split it off into its own thread in the Spoilers, Rumours & Speculation forum, "Believe in Sherlock Holmes & Stand with John Watson."

• Like 1