Hello There..

Hello all!

So this is my first time on any kind of forum and I just wanted to say hello to you all! I started watching Sherlock about four months ago but I've become very, very invested in the programme. Very ashamed to say that I haven't actually read any of the original books, but I should be getting into them soon when I go back to school and can get them out from the library or get a job. Proud to say that Moriarty is my favourite character in the BBC show, though Sherlock is my baby. Again, I've never used a forum before, so go easy on me, haha. :)

Cheers,

Paige

• Like 1

Hello Paige! :welcome: to Sherlock Forum!

Don't worry about being new to forums, we were all new once. :D

Just remember to have fun while you're here. :)

Hi there, Paige -- welcome to Sherlock Forum! :wave2:

Like Undead Medic said, we all joined our first forum at some point -- not all that long ago.

Even though there are a few forum members who seem to have memorized all of Arthur Conan Doyle's original stories, I'd be willing to bet that the great majority of us (like me) had not read any of them at all before we starting watching Sherlock, and quite a few still have not. So there's no need whatsoever for you to feel ashamed -- just think of this as an opportunity for a new experience!

You may be our first member -- or at least our first active member -- from New Zealand. It'll be good to have your point of view here!

Greetings, :wave2:

This is a place for all kinds, new, blue or otherwise. As you haven't read the books the Casebooks section isn't for you at the moment but if you do ever get around to reading them you may want to take a look. As for Carol's comment about New Zealand, I welcome diversity; the more differences, the more interesting opinions to discuss.

• 4 weeks later...