itselementary

Hello Fellow Sherlockians!

I'm new here. Literally. I'm a HUGE Sherlock Holmes fan, though I've never watched Sherlock. I plan on watching the show if I can either purchase the DVDs or get them from the library. I want to be a P.I., and I love solving mysteries. I own The Complete Sherlock Holmes, but haven't finished it. I'm currently reading Silver Blaze. My favorite story so far is The Adventure of the Speckled Band.

• Like 1

Hello itselementary, and :welcome: to Sherlock Forum!

Coincidentally we are currently sitting watching a production of Silver Blaze starring the inimitable Jeremy Brett! :D

Greetings, itselementary -- welcome to Sherlock Forum! :wave3:

Forum members range from people who have literally memorized the episodes without reading any of the original stories to -- well, you may actually be the first one here who's read a good many of the stories without seeing any of the show! It'll be very interesting to hear your what you think of it!

Glad to have you aboard!

Greetings, we shall hope you bring some interesting conversation to this growing fanfourm, however remember to stay clear of the spoilers area until you've seen the show and also remember the most important thing...

HAVE FUN!!

That makes sense, and you've probably already noticed that you can discuss the ACD stories in several sections of 221B Baker Street. You may also be interested in some of the non-Holmes areas of the forum, especially Greater London.

In any case, if you don't see an existing thread that's appropriate for what you want to discuss, please start a new one. And be sure to remember what SherLOCKED told you!