University Observer Interview With Steven Moffat.

Undead Medic

Steven Moffat: The Full Transcript

Contributed by Emer Sugrue, Opinion Editor on Wednesday, 22 February 20123 Comments

Here’s the full transcript of Emer Sugrue’s interview with the brilliant Steven Moffat. Warning: spoilers ahead.

Here's the Link.

• Like 1

Thanks!

I'm a bit put out they don't have a precise schedule for Sherlock yet ;_;

"and god knows Sherlock is, probably the first time that the Sherlock Holmes demographic has been female skewed but it’s remarkable. I mean, generally speaking it hasn’t been something that appealed to women greatly, Sherlock Holmes, but it does seem to be now."

Oh you fool, where there's subtext, there are women and where there's a Sherlock Holmes adaptation there is subtext. Although Cumberbatch's constant eye-f***ing 'John' definately raised the numbers a bit XP

Edited by Lirael
  • Like 2

Thank you for posting this--I'd read pieces of it before, but not the whole thing.

Oh, Steven Moffat: I am ridiculously fond of you. Yes, I could do a total fangirl gush over him. Oh, hell--I DO a total fangirl gush over him.

Thank you for the interview, Mr. Moffat. Now get back to the keyboard and keep writing. ;)

• Like 2