Jump to content

JessieBlackwood

Detectives
  • Posts

    140
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    7

Everything posted by JessieBlackwood

  1. Yes, I'm published, for my sins. Two books now. M/m romances, although they are books with adult content. I have another two WIPs but I also have a day job. Not able to do it full time yet. I publish with Dreamspinner press (apologies if I'm not supposed to advertise...) in the US, although I am a Brit living and working here. If anyone wants constructive criticism on their fanfic, I'm happy to help.
  2. I would venture an opinion but I know it would be TMI. What he fills his vases with is anyone's guess...
  3. I am new to this site so have no idea if anyone has posted anything about this already. However, forgive me if they have but this struck me as an interesting insight into Benedict as an actor, not to mention how the music is worked on in the series. This is Eos Chater's blog concerning her work as a violinist and member of the classical music girl group Bond. She was brought in as Benedict's violin tutor and has written her musings on her time with the series. It's a very revealing article and actually makes me like Benedict all the more. http://earthobservingsystem.tumblr.com/post/15188532235/sherlock-on-the-fiddle She worked on set to sync her playing with his but he had to acheive the appearance of an expert player. Look her up on you tube as well. Bond is a great group to listen to.
  4. You could always give the gingerbread men a border of white icing and put yellow crime scene tape around the plate. That might encourage Sherlock to eat something. I stop short of suggesting decorating them in red icing. That might be going a little too far... Although as a halloween idea, it might come in handy...
  5. Thanks for the welcome. However, I'll be careful around Mrs Hudson. She's the landlady, not the housekeeper after all... A bunch of flowers might go down well. But I LOVE the flat, it looks just like my house. Chaotic and too full with stuff! At least mine doesn't have experiments in the kitchen though.
  6. Hi, I've just signed up to this because i saw the link on Facebook from a friend of mine. I adore the Sherlock Holmes fandom in just about any form, although the recent BBC one does rank favourite. I am a Brit, although I live 200 miles to the north of Baker Street, it's not that far away. I am a fanfiction writer as well as a published writer of m/m romance, I adore reading, watching and writing detective fiction. So, this is me.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of UseWe have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.Privacy PolicyGuidelines.