Jump to content

shashu10

Inactive Users
  • Posts

    4
  • Joined

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Illinois, USA
  • Favorite series 1 episode
    A Study In Pink
  • Favourite Series 2 Episode
    A Scandal In Belgravia
  • Favourite Series 3 Episode
    His Last Vow

shashu10's Achievements

Trainee Detective Constable

Trainee Detective Constable (1/8)

7

Reputation

  1. Made a diagram for things that happened on this episode. Hope you like it.
  2. Haha yeah I forgot his name. And thanks
  3. That -- was -- amazing! Welcome to Sherlock Forum, shashu10! (Now if you can just make a diagram for "His Last Vow," maybe I'll understand that episode too!) Thanks Carol. I'll try. But with so much going on it'll be hard to fit everything on one page
  4. Made a sketch of everything that happened in this episode. Thought I'd share it here. http://shashu10.tumblr.com/image/73399369090
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of UseWe have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.Privacy PolicyGuidelines.