Jump to content

OldForumAccountICantDelete

Members
  • Posts

    5
  • Joined

About OldForumAccountICantDelete

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Not Telling

OldForumAccountICantDelete's Achievements

Trainee Detective Constable

Trainee Detective Constable (1/8)

1

Reputation

  1. Yes, that's true Thanks ^^
  2. I can't really decide. I really love Sherlock. He is written perfectly, with so much sass and other stuff i just LOVE! But on the other side there is John, the funny, cute, little John who is Sherlock's best friend and who is so perfect, too! My favourite character (ingoring these two) has to be Lestrade! Oh yeah, and I don't like any of the women in the series expect for Mrs. Hudson!
  3. I am from Austria (not Australia ^^) I'm not if everyone of you knows it. The state is very small. We speak German here, and I'm not disappointed in the German voice actors, even though nobody can replace Benedict's real voice!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of UseWe have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.Privacy PolicyGuidelines.