Jump to content

non_sequitor

Detectives
  • Posts

    5
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by non_sequitor

  1. Oh my Lord!! I'm a gonna get to the bookdepository quick smart!!
  2. Presence noted! And hi
  3. Wow Erika, you sound so committed, you put me to shame!! Good for you. I always did like Canada, very progressive laws And hello! Or as we say in Australia, hello!
  4. Hi everyone, Thought I might express my unhealthy fixation on all things Sherlock! Nah, I just love it all, I used to stay home on Mondays just to watch the old TV series (made in '84/'85 with Jeremy Brett) series ahaha. I think I've read most of the original stories, I found this really old copy from the 20's and got a bit excited I'm from Melbourne, Australia. Where's everybody from? I'm curious Anyway, its nice to meet all of you!! xxo non_sequitor
  5. Hi all, I'm new here and thought I might contribute... I reckon Molly helped Sherlock in some way to enable Sherlock to seem dead (eg. to give him such a weak pulse that this could not have been detected when somebody where to check). Plus, Watson being run over was deliberate to make him woozy, woozy enough not to notice that Sherlock was not actually dead. I may have been influenced by facebook chatter but this seems to me like it makes sense, what do you guys think? xxo non_sequitor
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of UseWe have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.Privacy PolicyGuidelines.